Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof what a difference a pair of shoes make! She is veering into granny territory with hat and those shoes.

Well said, the right pair of shoes can make a big difference to the overall look.

It is a no for me. I understand for the long walk she needed more comfortable shoes but she could have gone with a simple pair of flats . This shoe are awful

Way too much going on with the pink outfit, hat and floral earrings. The pearl necklace is really lovely.

I like the third picture the best, “Repeat outfit by Nathan”. The outfits looks more of a peach then a pink. QM look very pretty and always has a smile on her face making others smile.

oh my the hat IS awful and its all too much pink....

Don’t like the pink outfit with a hat. Maybe its slightly too casual? Love the blue outfit, she looks lovely.

Very 80's not really her best look but could have been worse I like the colour on Maxima

That is an outfit I hoped never to see again. It has no redeeming quality at all, one thing is worse than the other. Colour, cut, silhouette, fabric and of course those ghastly applications. One of the worst outfits she has worn since she has become Queen - if not the worst.

I don't think it looks so bad, actually. Maxima is someone I firmly believe looks better in beige and softer neutrals rather than the brights she seems to think go with her personality and the job... but I'm always a sucker for orange and I think the flowers make nice pops of color here. I preferred the original hat.

:previous:

Indeed, it looked better with the hat chosen in 2019. Nevertheless I also think that it's not one of her best outfits ;)

Máxima yesterday also attended the Palace Symposium "COVID-19 from different perspectives":

** Pic **

Its the floral parts that I think are too much and minus them it wouldn't be too bad but still not a great choice.

She seems to like very flamboyant hats, I dont llike those ones that are stuck on at the side of the head, esp if they are big ones. Looks like she's a flying saucer.

Queen Máxima held a virtual speech for the opening of the Amsterdam Fintech Week this morning, June 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2020 **

And forgot to brush her hair by the looks of it.

The top is nice and perfect for summer.

Today, June 9, Queen Máxima paid a digital working visit to the Princess Máxima Centre for pediatric oncology in Utrecht:

** Pic **

And virtually received the Financial Health Visionary Award 2021 during the online event EMERGE Financial Health:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
The second appearance was far nicer and Máxima's hair always looks lovely off her face and styled.

Queen Máxima visited the Special Olympics National Games on the Sports Campus in Den Haag today - the print is nice, but it's a bit too much from head to toe:

** Full view ** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Hideous outfit the belt,shoes and that floral print.

Queen Máxima has the worst style team.

Queen Máxima visited the Special Olympics National Games on the Sports Campus in Den Haag today - the print is nice, but it's a bit too much from head to toe:

** Full view ** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
This is one of the most unflattering outfits I have ever seen Queen Maxima wear. I don't know how she left the palace in this getup. It's dreadful.

The last month she had several rather unflattering outfits of this type: same pattern for top and bottom (many times one piece: jumpsuit or dress) and a big belt. See numbers 7 and 10 in this overview of all her May-outfits which also included other outfits that I personally don't like (neither figure hugging (various) nor really wide (busy) outfits (12) seem to work. The more classical 3 and 4 work for me (6 is also nice in a different way).

Last edited:
Just awful! All the unkempt appearance and that horrible hair. I wouldn't want to steal anything from her wardrobe, honestly. A disaster

Queen Maxima at the Netherlands vs Ukraine match in Amsterdam today, June 13:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom