Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Máxima virtually opened the new location of Dutch Technology company Prodrive Technologies in Canton, Massachusetts in the United States, today, October 8. Nice colour for her!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The queen looks wonderful and what a difference a trip to the royal hairdresser can make.

Really lovely appearance today.

:previous:
As always Queen Maxima is very elegant and all color suit to her very well :flowers:

Last edited:
Queen Máxima in black and white during a video message about the family's vacation to Greece:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
:previous:

At least for Máxima it seems to be the perfect combination ;) she chose the same boots in Pakistan in 2019..

** November 2019 **

The boots actually do nothing for it and not a good combination.

The dress looks very creased and then paired with the messy hair .Not a very polished look.

I agree; she looks appalling except for the bodice of the dress. Where does she get these horrible clothes?

Agree that this is a bit of a messy look from Maxima. The outfit looks as if it's two sizes too tight for her.

I agree; she looks appalling except for the bodice of the dress. Where does she get these horrible clothes?

I think queen Maxima has the worst style team of all the European monarchies too many unprofessional looks.

Queen Máxima delivered the opening speech online at the ASEAN Women Leaders Summit from her office at Huis ten Bosch Palace today, November 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I think the all black outfit was a bit too severe though it was nice to see Queen Máxima doing something with her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its is quite severe look for her but seemed more regal, probably the effect of the swept back hair

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom