Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the skirt but not the blouse. I think it would look better with a really really simple top n sleeves.

I wondered if the lack of coats was due in part to COVID so no one needed to carry them but i think the blue checky one came off and revealed the mustard outfit.

Queen Máxima had a coat on last week ,possibly the lack of coat had to do with a short journey on foot from the royal car and a mild autumn day.

I like the skirt but not the blouse. I think it would look better with a really really simple top n sleeves.

Agreed. I really like the skirt, but the blouse doesn’t go with it at all. Something simpler would have looked so much better.

Looks so much better this time round with the hat and hair nicely done.

Queen Máxima's best look in a few weeks.

Looks so much better this time round with the hat and hair nicely done.

Queen Máxima's best look in a few weeks.

Nice to see her properly “queening” for a change. I like the dress and the colours. I am just not sure about where the mustard starts on it

I like the outfit and the hat! very regal.

This a very Maxima colour combination, not sure if the bumble bee style outfit is to my taste.

Did she wear this dress a few weeks ago? its a lovely colour

A gorgeous colour indeed on Maxima! I hope she wears this shade more often.

Queen Máxima during a digital meeting today:

** Pic **

Queen Máxima during a digital meeting today:

** Pic **

Well done to Max for getting the long emerald and diamond earrings and the emerald and diamond butterfly brooch, and not counting multiple bracelets and rings on, for a videoconference!

I do like the dress very much. Queen Maxima is one who can pull off bold colors and designs. Does anyone know who her favorite designers are?

I do like the dress very much. Queen Maxima is one who can pull off bold colors and designs. Does anyone know who her favorite designers are?

Natan seems to be one of her favourite designers though the outfits chosen rarely does her any favours in return ;)

Well done to Max for getting the long emerald and diamond earrings and the emerald and diamond butterfly brooch, and not counting multiple bracelets and rings on, for a videoconference!
I thought the same so much jewelry for a video conference! but her hair looks she just got up from bed

Its a really nice blouse thanks for the designer identification ,not sure what happened to Queen Máxima's hair today it looks half done.

Outfit is not too bad but the red boots don't do anything for the look.

Given that she was also wearing a dark red coat and purse it makes sense to me. At least, people won't complain that it wasn't appropriate autumn wear...

Dear Lord ,Máxima looks like she rolled out of bed,not at all professional looking.

I adore Maxima but lately I am not sure what is going on ... an on ... and on ...she has this happen but usually redemption follows but sadly it is just carrying on

I adore Maxima but lately I am not sure what is going on ... an on ... and on ...she has this happen but usually redemption follows but sadly it is just carrying on

I think she usually has a fair smattering of very formal events where she is required to have her hair done formally, and other more relaxed events where she does not make the extra effort. These days, the very formal events are not taking place, and she probably uses an external hair dresser less and less, hence the mess we often see.

I don’t think she looks too bad today. Both nice simple tops, trousers are fine too. Even her hair is ok and looks like she gave it a brush for second appointment. Maybe I’m becoming immune to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom