Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if there is a styling team. Today's disaster seems to be all Mr. Natan's fault - though he certainly can not force HM to wear his craziest designs. Her hair and make up she usually does herself, as she told NikkiTutorials.

Last edited:
I am not sure if there is a styling team. Today's disaster seems to be all Mr. Natan's fault - though he certainly can not force HM to wear his craziest designs. Her hair and make up she usually does herself, as she told NikkiTutorials.
Queen Máxima can take some credit too and I also spotted to huge tacky plastic earring afterwards ...dear Lord :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please burn this entire outfit !
Verbrand alsjeblieft deze hele outfit!
¡Por favor, quema todo este atuendo!

To me, the ne plus ultra Max was when they went to Ascot a couple of years ago BC. She looked perfect. So are we supposed to believe she has extra stylists for certain occasions, and they're being economical all the rest of the time :rolleyes:, or what?

I did like the blouse and earrings. Can we spare those from the bonfire?

To me, the ne plus ultra Max was when they went to Ascot a couple of years ago BC. She looked perfect. So are we supposed to believe she has extra stylists for certain occasions, and they're being economical all the rest of the time :rolleyes:, or what?

Máxima clearly distinguishes between the 'important' occassions (in the Netherlands that would be regional visits, king's day, incoming state visits and most but not all evening events; and furthermore all her (non-UN related) foreign visits) and other engagements. She really puts an effort into the former and relatively little into the latter it seems - or at least she has very different standards.

Why having no stylists makes her looks so horrible? I mean, we common folk don't have stylists but that doesn't mean we dress awfully. I think it all comes to Maxima's personal taste, which is tacky.

Queen Máxima presented Growth Certificates to Orange Fund Growth Programme participants this afternoon, June 30 - the colour of the blouse suits her, but the sleeves are not that nice and the pants are horrible in my eyes:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh dear! Whilst I am not fan, this is not Maxima's worst ever look.

Queen Máxima welcomed the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, Retno Marsudi, for a meeting today, July 1:

** Pic ** June 2021 **

Last edited:
The colours are over powering and Queen Máxima looks a little swamped by it.
10 time better than yesterdays mess.

What a difference a camera angle and lighting makes. It looked fine before whereas today she does looked swamped as mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom