Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima looks stunning - the colour is gorgeous on her and this is probably one of my favourite - if not, my favourite - looks on her this year.

I Love it...Go Max!!!!?

The color is absolutely stunning on her. And while I usually prefer an updo with a formal look, her hair looks amazing. :flowers:

I hate the thing on her head though. Looks so bizarre with such a formal dress.

The little shrug capelet I have mixed emotions. I actually like the sparkle and added style. But it just bothers me a bit in some photos.

Philip Treacy is a wonderful hat designer and the beret was very nice but I think it was for another event ,had queen Maxima had an updo it might have looked more effective.

This is certainly something new and different from Queen Maxima. She can carry off dramatic looks and I think she pull off this one as well. Neverless I don't quite like the way the cape sits - there's an odd space between her dress and cape, and she needs better bra. Her hair look gorgeous but I think this hat requires an updo. But that rich/deep color looks absolutely fantastic! Love it!

Those wrinkly, wide trousers...oh, no. Also too bland color for her. Usually W-A looses in comparision but this time he is the best-dressed!

Gosh Im not keen on the outfit , the cut of the coat and the hat doesn't do much for her ,
not the best of outfits

I would prefer an updo and also without the gloves. Most of the time Maxima's looks have too much information, like the one yesterday.

It is an official visit of the King to the region South-West Drenthe, so Máxima, but also the ladies of the Court, and female authorities are in hats and/or gloves.

Last edited:
Mess hair and outfit entire outfit should be incinerated.

That is an outfit I wished we would never have to see again. Natan at its very worst.

That is an outfit I wished we would never have to see again. Natan at its very worst.

Me too, horrible crumpled wide legged culottes. She looks so much better at the next event. Dark strong colours like this and yesterday do suit her. The beige insipid ones that she seemed to go for before summer don’t.

This outfit looks marginally better than its first outing because she is actually wearing the jacket instead of draping it over her shoulders. Otherwise, it is a big miss.

I want to like this dress from Maxima, but it reminds me too much of a flamenco dress and not in a good way.

The color is nice but it doesn't compliment the Queen plus her messy hair and the bad fit of the dress.

I love her, but awful, just awful. Looks like a clowns outfit.

The above is for the wide leg, weird outfit. The above is lovely.

Okay seriously what was she thinking :lol:

The wrinkled culottes with the horrible thing on her head. Nothing saving that look at all. The monotone color is as bad as the rest.

I liked the second look when I saw the first photo, from waist up. I was going to say only thing I didnt like was the peplum I saw in the photo. The color is great and I love the pattern. Great choice.

But then I see the full pictures :eek:

Sorry I'd take a peplum over the tiers. And what the heck is hanging down. It looks like the cords that you wear at college graduation.

The red tiered dress is wonderful, great print and colors. The wide culottes should have been burnt after the first outing. The Prince day outfit had a great color but the sparkly cape and bag were distracting as were the shiny clashing gloves. Gloves in the same color of the hat would have been nice. Wonderful rubies and hairdo

The culottes are dreadful, and should be retired to the back of Maxima's closet. The color of the red dress is wonderful, but the tiered skirt and rope with tassels seems a little random. Losing the belt and/or the tassels would help the overall appearance.

That red dress is weird- the color and print are fine, the bodice is nice. The tiered skirt is an unusual element and the belt is strange.

Last edited:
OMG, l mean the colour is nice but they need to go on that bonfire with the others. Lets hope she sees sense, recycles the leather(if they are) for longer gloves for next years Princes Day!

You can rely on Maxima for variety! She rocks that Argentinian gaucho-lady look. Perhaps we need to embrace it like her other looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom