Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Queen Máxima look in the mirror the grey coat/dress looks creased and her hair is a mess .

A lovely outfit for Maxima but agree about the hair. It looks as if she's gotten her hair caught up on a windy day permanently these days!

I find the outfit lovely i like grey myself but i agree about the hair i really don't understand how the Queen can repeatedly show up with sush messy hair.

I take back the nice things I said about her look last week—this messiness seems to the norm lately.

She's always on one end of the spectrum: either very well coiffed (as if someone else did it for her) or this It'd be nice if she could find a middle-ground hairstyle.

The outfit is nice but why ruin it it with messy hair looks so unprofessional.

Well it was just an arrival outfit I'm sure Queen Máxima will look more polished at the Dinner.

Well it was just an arrival outfit I'm sure Queen Máxima will look more polished at the Dinner.
Yes, I look forward to see what is underneith.

Yes, I look forward to see what is underneith.

It looked like a pantsuit with stray shoes. I can not imagine emerald jewels and an order with a pantsuit.
Hopefully she changes in something glamorous.

Maxima's outfit looks like a bunch of rags put together. I hope tonight's outfit is a lot more refined!

She looks like she’s wrestling with a duvet cover

Does she usually change into something different than what she arrives in for this dinner?

I don't understand her hair at all.

:previous:

Yes, it's a usual practice to change at the Palace, not only for this event, but for a number of others during the year as well.

Today, April 12, Máxima attended an event of the Spring Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group, wearing her red Dolce & Gabbana dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** February 2018 ** February 2018 **

Last edited:
It's always nice to see Maxima's red dress. Much better than the previous green disaster!

It's a pretty dress, and the stitching detailing is subtle but a nice addition to the simplicity of the dress. Unfortunately, the stitching detail on the hem makes the hem look wrinkled--I noticed that in all the photos. A good steaming might take care of that.

Does she usually change into something different than what she arrives in for this dinner?

I don't understand her hair at all.

Yes. The dresser (Ms Jolanda ten Brinke / picture ) and the beautician (Ms Martina Stanislavova / picture ) were waiting inside the transform Queen Máxima.

Arrival of Queen Máxima: picture

Departure of Queen Máxima: picture

Last edited:
wow what a difference. I am crazy about the jewels what a brooch

I don't understand. She arrived at the palace informally dressed and she changed to a ball gown. But she does not live there? Why she needed to arrive? How many time before?

Máxima and her family live at Huis ten Bosch Palace in Den Haag. The event took place at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam, so she arrived at the Palace, changed and attended the dinner.

Máxima and her family live at Huis ten Bosch Palace in Den Haag. The event took place at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam, so she arrived at the Palace, changed and attended the dinner.
Thanks iceflower. Now it is clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom