Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought both Queens looked very nice. It was a sweltering hot day. The skirt was prone to wrinkle, but that is with all Natan's materials. Somehow his creations always crease.

Not sure about this outfit nothing seems to match Imo
Thr skirt is bad bad idea

Not sure about this outfit nothing seems to match Imo
Thr skirt is bad bad idea

Look at this picture ( link ): hat, gloves, purse did match.
Not visible: tassel earrings, lipstick and shoes in the same color.
So there was definitely a coordiation.

Coordination in the whole look is not just about wearing the same colors. Wearing this whole look is a pretty bad idea and to think she already worn it twice.

I think the outfit co-ordinates and generally looks fine, but the design of the skirt would not be flattering on any woman-too much fabric on waist and hip area.

Coordination in the whole look is not just about wearing the same colors. Wearing this whole look is a pretty bad idea and to think she already worn it twice.

I think it is a very nice and ladylike outfit. Seen from the backside. It is the wrinkled mess which ruined the look. For a sunny and festive event (an open air concert and a water pageant) it was fine.

Tbf she’s only just got back from holiday. Shes had 6 weeks of bikinis and she still looks delighted to be there(l have 1 more day before the dreaded return to work, not sure I will be smiling) Shes worn the outfit before and there’s nothing wrong with it apart from the massive bow.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom