Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus the ugly necklace Queen Máxima looks lovely and her hair looks fantastic in that style.

The hair looks amazing. I have to agree. And yes, the necklace was too much. Not event appropriate.

A bit of a mismatched outfit for me. I think the Hawaiian style shirt looks more suitable for a casual outing rather than the G20.

Brown is good color for her she looks lovely i dislike the nevklace but the rest looks fine especially the hair

In Osaka, that brown necklace did not photograph well and Queen Maxima sometimes wears things that do not photograph well or which are jarring such as the spider pins that come out from time to time. I think that she's right to do things her own way and that she wears too much jewellery and that she wears new outfits too quickly instead of leaving new outfits for the best occasion for each outfit.

Oh I see so she already wore it before and in that photo that Valentino dress stood out but not on the G20 summit. I think it has something to do with the hair this time.

:previous:

She first wore the dress one in 2006 during Queen Beatrix' State Visit to Belgium. Here a photo of Máxima and other royals on the balcony of the city hall on the Grand Place in Brussels.

Last edited:
I'm liking this dress, great design.

Queen Máxima visited the Foundation Met je Hart (With your heart) in Breda today, July 3, recycling a Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2016 **

Last edited:
Me too! Kudos to the Queen to keeping the same size for well over a decade!

Both of these yellow dresses look uncomfortable to me. She looks great, however

Queen Máxima attended the 26th Egmont Group of Financial Intelligence Units Plenary Meeting in Den Haag this morning, July 4:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2017 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima hair in that style is lovely and suits her so much better,I'm not mad about the cardigan.

That green monstrosity should be burned! The navy lace with the earrings is flattering, the cardigan is not pretty but maybe she slipped it on for a little bit because she was cold

The green look needs to be burned. The lettuce growing out her shoulder :bang: the two tone green doesn't work either. Only thing nice is real hat.

Love the simple second look. Lovely dress. Even don't mind the cardigan

The Queen's hair looks nice. I like it when her hair is so well=put. And yes, the look looks very classy minus the cardigan

Ah, a return of the "head of romaine" dress. That's all I've got.

Queen Máxima should have worn that in Ireland as it looks like a fine sprig of Shamrocks on the dress ;)

The green look needs to be burned. The lettuce growing out her shoulder :bang: the two tone green doesn't work either. Only thing nice is real hat.

Love the simple second look. Lovely dress. Even don't mind the cardigan

I declare for team Lettuce! Simple is so boring, as HM knows very well indeed!:flowers:

The whole look doesn't go well with me. But I love those shoes.

I'm loving this look more than Mathilde's floral dress today.

Lovely dress. Is there an ID of the designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom