Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Max, we Love you but fire that hairdresser! I could do your highlights better and Im a Masseuse.....

:previous:

Possibly yes and less windy weather, but the weather is as capricious as some women's hair..;)

For a round table meeting yesterday, September 19, hair and outfit (a recycled Natan dress) were perfect:

** Full view ** June 2016 **

Maxima looks great here.

She looks wonderful in the orange dress
The Natan looks like a mess maybe because of the hair and that ugly necklace

The lobster, the hair!�� jeez not sure it bodes well for the UK state visit. I know she usually ups her game when abroad (although there was that beige culotte monstrosity in Luxembourg)

Aahhh, back to her usual sagging hairstyle. Perhaps new haircut would do wonders?

Queen Máxima looks like she got an electric shock I think the queen needs to ask for a new style team for Christmas there has been too many hair and outfit horror moments this year.

Nice combination the dress is nice color as the cardigan.

Its not bad ,but her coat is lovely and worth a note ,not mad about the oversized earrings though.

At least she removed the coat alter on. Although I am not sure if the coat is awful or if it looks awful by the way she is wearing it (as a cape).

I don't like the dress either due to the feathers, the fabric and the pattern. It looks dated and ages her. It also looks unbalanced: there are no sleeves while the texture, colour and feathers/fur makes it look like a winter-dress.

That dresses is horrible it makes her look like she starting to sprout chest hair ,wearing the coat like a cape never worked either.

It also looks unbalanced: there are no sleeves while the texture, colour and feathers/fur makes it look like a winter-dress.

Exactly, that contrast also makes it look strange..

Today, September 26, Queen Máxima met with United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Exactly, that contrast also makes it look strange..

Today, September 26, Queen Máxima met with United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A nice simple outfit today but not a great hairstyle,must have left the royal hairdresser in the Hague ;)

If only... sadly even in The Hague the hairdresser is often missing ;). The outfit is lovely, much better than the day before.

first outfit is a total fail
the second is much better very smart for sush meeting

I like both looks from Maxima though her cape is a little "Red Riding Hood dress up" ish.

Queen Máxima launched the Week against Loneliness during the National Loneliness Congress in Enschede today, September 27, recycling a Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** June 2018 **

Last edited:
A nice enough outfit combined with a hat that is a favorite of HM. And quite rightly so as the shape suits her perfectly. I don't recall having seen the earrings before.

I agree, the earrings look new. Tourmaline and diamond?

The hair and makeup with the feathered dress are not great either.

I think she should seek out a makeup consultation - she could use some help with her current look which is aging her a bit. And I noticed this in the "upper part" photo when she is seated next to a blond who is better styled. Sorry but true.

And I think we all agree on the straggly hair. :bang:

The Algemeen Dagblad wonders if HM made a mistake: the outfit and accessories (save earrings) are exactly the same ones as in June, during a visit to the same city (Enschede).

https://www.ad.nl/show/foutje-koningin-maxima-in-exact-dezelfde-outfit-terug-in-enschede~af311fbf/

The newspaper called the RVD, who said that the clothing is a personal choice of the queen: 'we don't have an opinion about this and we do not comment on this'.

Josine Droogendijk of the blog modekoninginmaxima says that last week at the Nederlandsche Bank she also wore an outfit that she has worn at the same bank last year. She wonders if HM's lady's maid is on holiday, as she has a scheduele of when what outfit was worn.

The outfit was made by Natan.

Last edited:
The large Dutch mushroom hat is a favourite of Queen Máxima ,not a bad look today and no gaudy or fuzzy accessories thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom