Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:very good, lol. She looks terrible in this ruffled, belted ugly colored dress. The color and make of the accessories are simply horrible

Hiddeous. A beehive on her head, horrible waves running down her body, the accessories and detail on dress are awful. Just a bad ugly miss. :bang:

Queen Máxima at the launch of the Oranje Fonds programme "More opportunities for young people" in Doorn today, March 23:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **
Maybe she should have worn this when she was out with Queen Rania. This is much better IMO. Love the top and loved that she took a chance and paired it with a pair of cropped pants.

Maxima looks great! I love the colours, especially against the background (which probably wasn't intentional but I really like how she blends in with her surroundings!).

I find the trousers absolutely atrocious & very unflattering for her body. Another big miss, one of many this year. We are at the end of March and I do not think she has worn any outfit this year that was actually pretty and not matronly or sloppy at best or just carnavalesque or downright ugly at worst - save the black & white outfit in Jakarta.

Sadly enough, they changed the retirement age in Belgium from 65 to 67, which means that we will see more Natan / Edouard Vermeulen for at least 6 years. Unless Vermeulen believes in early retirement.

Last edited:
:previous: Fortunately for Max, fashion is in the eye of the beholder. While she has had many misses, she certainly has had hits. Like the fantastic outfit she wore to welcome the Jordanians.

This one is just :eek: The bow is costumey, she looks like she just needs a top hat and she is ready to be the mad hatter in a play. The pants don't help at all.

Those pants are horrible:eek:. Any item of clothing that makes a very tall, slim woman look short and round needs to be burned for crimes against womanhood.

This has to be in one of her top ten worst outfits. She looks like a circus performer in this. I am also amazed at how wide and dumpy the terrible trousers make her look.

This ensemble would look so much better with some well-tailored normal length pants imo. And lose that gigantic bow please...

this pants are awful and certainly not with high heels! the bow too big for my taste

What the hell is that around the neck?
BYe BIne

What has she around her neck ... I love the dress ... but good gracious what is it????

The dress is wonderful but she is wearing a very odd choice for a necklace!

Queen Maxima must burn that thing called necklace:D
the dress is elegant i love it i also like her make up and hair today

It's the "beard" she first wore on March 12, see here, I had hoped she would not grow it again ;) And hopefully she'll consider it to be too warm for the coming spring and summer season ;)

The dress Máxima wore today is a recycled Natan dress:

** February 2018 **

The dress is great. The necklace is weird looking - but possibly could look ok when paired with a different top or dress?

Ugh. The Beard.

I think she checks herself out at about 4-6 feet from a mirror. Which is fine. But if she stepped back to 10-15 feet from the mirror, she would get an idea of how ridiculous necklaces like this look in photos which are common at that range.

She is really wrinkled. I otherwise like the dress. She seems to not understand that closely fit woven fabrics will wrinkle. And that ease or another choice of fabric can fix the problem. Maybe Natan does not understand that? One of them needs to figure that out.

And her bangs look more fringed/cut - which I kinda like. It does not fix the rest of her hair issues, but I like this!

Excuse my negativity - I tend to be cranky on Mondays. :argh:

The dress is lovely though it needs pressing badly.

But the beard needs to be burned:eek:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe Queen Maxima wore the leprechaun beard again this week,its should be put away for next years St Patricks day as it does nothing for her outfits.

I just got curious and went to look at how many versions Max has of this wide brimmed, asymmetrical Delvigne hat that she looks so good wearing.

I can find:

Raffia/straw or other light woven material:
Straw
Medium brown
Black
Pale peach
Peach
Orange
Rust red
Pink

Plush wool:
Aubergine
Dark Green
Olive
Navy
Taupe
Maroon
Fuchsia
Grey
Blue Grey
Black?

Feel free to add/correct. But it is quite the collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom