Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks much classier with the red coat which is among her nicest pieces she has worn in a long time.

I love the dress. Beautiful and elegant.

Maxima looks amazing; that red is gorgeous! When she gets it right; she really does get it right.

I am not a fan of dresses with a sheer overlay that is way longer than the under dress. For some reason, they just set my teeth on edge. But I like the red coat. Max looks really good in red.

Maxima looks really good in red. Great coat and I even like her red flirty beret. Agree that longer sheer overlay of her dress looks kinda ... untidy.

I really like the color a coat ,dress is lovely but I’m not keen on her beret just doesn’t go at all ....

I really like the color a coat ,dress is lovely but I’m not keen on her beret just doesn’t go at all ....

I agree. The dress, coat and shoes are great. I really do not not liek either the beret or the hoop earrings. IMO, this was the ensemble to wear a nice pair of diamond stud earrings with.

Lovely classic outfit on Queen Máxima at the National Remembrance ceremony in Amsterdam.

Maxima looks gorgeous - looking stylish whilst still remaining appropriate for the occasion.

She does seem to be able to pull it out of the bag on the big national occasions.

This is the Maxima I love. Classic, elegant but stylish :flowers:

Maxima looks gorgeous - looking stylish whilst still remaining appropriate for the occasion.

Ofcourse HM does!Style,elegance & apropiate,it is ONE,and the occasion is high profile here in NL,and rightfully so.It goes way beyond fashion remarks or the likes...

Minus the big bow it mighn't have been too bad ,really nice hairstyle today on Queen Máxima.

i kind of like the blouse with the bow:p
but i agree the outfit come as too much of everything her hair is nice though

Oh no those giant shiney culottes make her look huge and the bow on the blouse is ott. Hair looks good

Lovely polished look today,great hairstyle and hat on Queen Máxima.

Looking good. Very elegant.Not keen on the beige / brown colours though.

I'm gonna make a guess: Is this NATAN? ?

Not a fan of this colour and fabric. The hat is wonderful though.

Queen Máxima looks radiant and what a wonderful hat too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom