Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best look in a long time.

The red dress is beautiful on her. :flowers:

I love the real hat, and the beautiful updo. Stunning look on her. ?

Bit of a brave color combination but works for her.

Very elegant look :flowers:

I may have preferred the pattern on just the coat or just the dress, but she still looks great. She usually does great on foreign trips (besides arrival).

Last edited by a moderator:
The outfit is nice and professional but her hair is awful,the ambassadors wife in red looks more polished than the queen!

Yes, the ambassadors wife looks wonderful. So does max, like the greenish accessories, very chic. Her hair needs help

Her hair looks great! The hat is so flattering, and the lovely sapphire and moonstone earrings are perfect

head to toes very classy very Queen Maxima
tha cap coat is beautiful i have similar one in black lool

I love the look on her face as well as the clothing.?

I count on Max and Kate to be captured by the cameras at some point in full-tilt engaged expression mode---and I think it makes them both utterly charming.

I really like the skirt. Good look for the trip :flowers: Like the necklace too.

But I don't like the flip flop sandal thing she has going on.

A terrible look. The skirt and shoes are awful.

Nice top,the hair is ok but the skirt sandals are awful,her nice warm smile can't even save it.

I really like the skirt. Good look for the trip :flowers: Like the necklace too.

But I don't like the flip flop sandal thing she has going on.

For that vist it was OK,high heels are a little over the top in the rice fields...
So,so it was flipflops and diamond bracelets instead...?

The black and white outfit is lovely and also elegant on Queen Máxima her best so far on the visit.

I love the look. A divine and elegant look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom