Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her jacket, and I like that her pants have a nautical style, which is perfect for a boat trip. But the styles of the two do not go well together. She and W-A look fantastic together!

Loved Maxima's outfit and overall look. It's the perfect outfit for an event like this but I don't know how warm she felt.

Love Max's outfit!! She looks amazing!

A nice colourful look on Queen Máxima,the light coat is really lovely!

I love this most recent look.The color is great on her and coat lovely :flowers:

The previous look the color is great. But I am distracted by the shorter slip:ermm:

Last edited:
Valentino dresses can be hit or miss. This one was definitely a hit.
Maxima looks so young and fresh. Lovely hair, earrings and shoes were bonus!

Everything is just perfect,lovely dress,hair and jewels and she looks stunning.

She used this dress for one of her photos for her 40s birthday, if I found it I will post it! Very nice dress

I love that dress! She looks great - everything is on point.

Fantastic dress.:flowers: Hair looks lovely and great accessories.

Queen Máxima wearing a blue dress for the seminar 'Law, Education and the SDG's' in Den Haag today, May 19. The colour looks great and the cut looks like Natan, as she already owns similar dresses with that kind of sleeves by Natan, but it's by Roksanda:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Roksanda **

Great dress and great color for Queen Maxima,i can't say i like the sleeves but in general that's very lovely look.

She used this dress for one of her photos for her 40s birthday, if I found it I will post it! Very nice dress

Here it is, Ashelen.
https://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/binar...en/portretfoto-s/koningin-maxima/pm-3-470-jpg

This dress fits perfectly with this romantic and lovely settings and blooms.

Queen Máxima wearing a blue dress for the seminar 'Law, Education and the SDG's' in Den Haag today, May 19. The colour looks great and the cut looks like Natan, as she already owns similar dresses with that kind of sleeves by Natan, but it's by Roksanda:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Roksanda **

This is truly stunning style of dress in both colour and cut. This color reminds me of the purple iris flowers that grow in my garden. I love how the brooch near her shoulder gives final touch. Queen Maxima looks truly wonderful.

Last edited:
I love the Roksanda dress! The color, style and accessories are amazing. Maxima looks great.

I love Maxima's Roksanda dress, that shade of blue is stunning and looks great on her. The sleeves and an extra sense of 'Maxima' to the dress too :)

Fantastic look. The color is amazing on Max. I love the added brooch :flowers:

The huge bell sleeves aren't always my favorite. Many wearers they over whelm like Madeleine. But Max rocks thems, looks great on her.

Fantastic look. The color is amazing on Max. I love the added brooch :flowers:

The huge bell sleeves aren't always my favorite. Many wearers they over whelm like Madeleine. But Max rocks thems, looks great on her.

Agree. The blue dress is a sensation on her :winkiss:
BYe Bine

Like most blondes, sapphire blue looks fabulous on her. I don't even mind the soup dippers. :D

The blue dress is very pretty in color and design. This is such a great color on Maxima. She matched the sapphires perfectly to the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom