Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 10: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful. Queen Máxima really is a true follower in Queen Beatrix' footsteps: turbans, pillboxes, toques, panamas, fedoras, floppy straws, cloches, mushrooms, bretons, berets... No problem, she wears it!

A very nice look. Perfect pearls, lovely wide hat.

Absolutely stunning. Accessories and styling on point. Love the hat and pearls :flowers: one of my three best looks this tour, perhaps top :)

I dont care much for the suit color, she could've matched it with a nice printed top instead of the green top which didn't match well.

Queen Máxima in a recycled combination of grey coat and grey lace dress at the presentation of the annual report of the Dutch Committee for Entrepreneurship and Finance in Voorschoten today, November 18.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up ** March 2016 **

the coat is bit shinny but overall look is very well matced, i like the purse and earrings

She looks fantastic. The dress looks beautiful.

Beautiful coat and dress combo. Her earrings are lovely. Great look :flowers:

She looks purrrfect minus the open toe shoes.

It is amazing how much more I like this because her hair is not just doing it's thing.

There is always a breeze in Amsterdam, but today it must have been cooooold! Kudo's for both Queens to endure the ceremonial wearing panties!

There is always a breeze in Amsterdam, but today it must have been cooooold! Kudo's for both Queens to endure the ceremonial wearing panties!

.... As opposed to not wearing any? I presume this has been lost in translation.

.... As opposed to not wearing any? I presume this has been lost in translation.

I don't like the cape she choose but the dress is nice!

In resisting the ice cold with just nylons...

As a male I can not imagine how that ever, ever can give some warmth!

:lol:

I don't like the cape she choose but the dress is nice!

Has she not worn a warm cape, she was ill now, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minus the cape, this was a lovely outfit. I liked the ruffles on the dress, the grey matched with the tan.

I love the total outfit!!Most certainly if one knows it was minus 6 Celsius last night,the cape was way OK...and actually,tres chique too from top to toe!

The Picture of the two Queens in the wind holding their Fabienne Delvigne hats and their 14 cm high heels is funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom