Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 10: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shoes with this print! Nice choice, IMO. And I love it when we get to see someone in green. The wavy hair is nice also.

:previous:

That was indeed good :D

Today, October 11, Máxima started a two-day visit to Argentina in her role as UN Advocate for Inclusive Financial Services, and wore a dress with an animal print.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

i like this a lot. the dress emphasizes the slender figure maxima has. she definitely seems to have lost weight. i don't care for prints but this one just works. and indeed, the hair down like this is good - i just dislike it when it is messy but this looks fab. it is impeccably groomed.

where were those pictures taken? the background looks like a beautiful house. is that perhaps the house of the ambassador?

maxima wore a 2500 dollar dress by Givenchy today.

Máxima lució un vestido de 2.500 dólares en su primer día en Argentina

Last edited by a moderator:
Her best accessory is that amazing smile! But I like the outfit as well, and her hair looks good.

the prints are odd but that dress is very lovely anyway the shoes and bag are good match with the outfit

Maxima has really done amazing lately. :flowers:

The red/coral is a stunning color. She looks sensational in the color. Detail is great.

The recycled Natan dress is always a nice choice in her. Glad she left some of her past accessories behind. Did miss a hat though, usually can count on her :sad:

The green look I am not overly fond of the print. I don't mind animal prints when In a different colors, but this one is not done right, seems odd. But the color is great, and dress is slimming. Even her hair looks great

Last edited:
Fabulous, fabulous, stick with givenchy. Look how it fits her beautifully, perfectly across the bodice and terrific sleeves, which she usually has trouble with in her usual dressmaker. Love the length of the sleeves and how the prints match up with the gathers on top giving it almost a padded look. Cut very well and slimming for her. I like how they added a self same belt insert, looks better than the model. the skirt is perfect for her. Great shoes and never saw her hair look better, an a plus!

Now we know again why the Maison de Givenchy was so popular with the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Jacqueline Kennedy and Maria Callas. What a perfect tailoring and fit!

I would not mind the Queen to swap Natan for Givenchy.

My god!! Where she found this skirt?? :eek:

It seems new fashion. Queen Mathilde wore this type long shirts too in Japan. Not very much my liking. I prefer more distant designs, not so following trends so close.

The skirt isn't pretty in print IMO but her overall styling is lovely and worked well. The pumps are lovely!

the red blouse is quit lovely the skirt isn't my cup of tea but good match with the blouse.

Sorry but the skirt is horrendous. It looks like it has a maternity waste, and makes her look wider than she is. The print reminds me of a tartan blanket :ermm:

But beyond the skirt she looks great. I love the top and the color is sensational on her. Her accessories and styling are fabulous. If we could lose the skirt, would be a win. :flowers:

I like it, she looks festive. Blouse is especially nice as well as the shoes

What a horror the plaited skirt is. Made by Natan of course. How can one make such a design? Or actually put it on?

One of the worst pieces of clothing Máxima has ever worn. Fortunately she looks gorgeous from the waist up.

Last edited:
That skirt is pure horror.
But the Animal Print dress is looking lovely.
BYe Bine

What a horro the plaited skirt is. Made by Natan of course. How can one make such a design? Or actually put it on?

One of the worst pieces of clothing Máxima has ever worn. Fortunately she looks gorgeous from the waist up.

That Natan makes it, allez...
But that Máxima actually thought it was nice and purchased it....

:eek:

And wore always the same necklace! I like this outfit!

As usual the hair is destroying the whole look. Why can she nicely style her hair in Buenos Aires and not in Eindhoven? It baffles me. This is the Queen. Come on.

The cape was abad match, the hair was a mess but the overall coat matched with the pumps was really nice.

She looks a bit messy again to be honest ... and it's too ..beige IMO

The dress and pumps are nice, good style, though I would have liked some color. Too much beige :flowers:

But her hair is a mess and I am not a fan of the cape, the trim is bizarre:sad:

i like the cape, but yes the hair is pretty messy.

Not fond of the cape but the dress is nice.

the dress is beautful the cap not that much but i think the overall look is nice.

I like the look not too much beige to me. I think her hair is fine and it breaks easily, I think she simply doesn't want to mess with it too much so just lets it hang . Maybe she could use a stronger hair spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom