Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dress on her. Not too keen on the shoes though.
And another vote for "yay, no turban" :flowers:

Máxima was looking absolutely beautiful today. The dress is really nice and the headpiece is a great addition.

Love the dress, especially the color. Very attractive, IMO.

Queen Maxima she does really looks perfect & so flattering dress , I liked the dress very much so regal chic & the color is gorgeous one of my favorite colors , Queen Maxima after became a Queen She's really starting choosing very nice flattering outfits on her , very good thing :)

Last edited:
Love it all, dress, lace, color and cut! And the hat and gloves and earrings

Maxima looks very nice. The dress is beautiful and I suppose it wasn't a very formal event, so it serves the event well. The hat is good, but the shoes??? I don't like them at all.

Here's Máxima's fashion choice for the newest family portrait:

** Full view **

Posts with attached versions of it and those discussing the girls instead have been deleted as off-topic.

** Full view **

Posts with attached versions of it and those discussing the girls instead have been deleted as off-topic.

I think she was underdressed, I also think her outfit looks more like home clothes and PJ's. Not something I would expect for a photoshoot. Im glad her hair was done nicely and professionally.

** Full view **

Her Choice of trousers is a bit strange. If I'm not mistaking her shoes are the colors of the Dutch national flag. Nice. But I expect more than this from queen Maxima.

Her Choice of trousers is a bit strange. If I'm not mistaking her shoes are the colors of the Dutch national flag. Nice. But I expect more than this from queen Maxima.

The shoes do not match with the rest very well, I like the color of the top, those warm colors suit her.

Terrible. Her shoes look red, white, and blue.. the USA's flag colors! I like her hair and her top, but that's about it from what I can see.

Terrible. Her shoes look red, white, and blue.. the USA's flag colors! I like her hair and her top, but that's about it from what I can see.

Those are also the colours of the Dutch flag.

I can only see Maxima but if this is a relaxed family photo then her clothes are fine. So much depends on the context.

I think she looks good, and I dont agree with comments about not what one expects from a Queen, because all queens have issued photos in casual mode, even HMQE.

Ooops.. my apologies. But they still do not match well with the colors of the rest of her outfit, imo.

Why those shoes they do nothing for the outfit??? I like the rest of it but for a Queen it is a little underdressed I agree.

I like her clothes, they are in the same earth-tones as the others and the surroundings. The shoes are odd though.

The teal dress worn in Denmark is stunning. She looks just perfect. Shoes are well....Maxima!

I really like the red and white outfit. Very elegant.

This really shows how her hair can bring an outfit down. I love this red and white but she looks sloppy with her hair.

I don't think her hair is so bad. Must be cold over there, sweaters and coats.

Really love the pattern on that red dress.

I don't think her hair is so bad. Must be cold over there, sweaters and coats.

Indeed! It has been a terrible spring and a horrible start of the summer. Cold, rainy,windy and very little sunshine.

This is a very classy look. I'm not a fan of the turban. I think the outfit would look better with a wide-brimmed hat.

Agreed. I'm ready to move on from the turbans a lil bit.

Hm, she really seems to try having a Turban as her new "Trademark" as Queen..... it is not, that it suits her bad, it is just..... haaa, big hats are looking soo much better!
BYe Bine

Big hats create distance

As a person who always wears a sun hat, I can testify that they are awkward to wear indoors. A big brim creates a space around me which may intrude into others' faces, particularly when I am seated next to someone. Of course, I live a very informal life, and I can just take my big-brimmed hat off under most circumstances. A Queen can't just remove her hat when she goes indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom