Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I like it really gorgeous colour on her the orange lovethe bag ....

Very nice outfit! Love that it's not all orange. Maxima looks amazing!

She looks absolutely radiant:wub:........as always!

Gorgeous orange and looks lke silk shantung. Fits like a dream and her hair is TERRIFIC

indeed, specialy when it comes to pay , she could pay for all my shoping!!! hahaha!:ROFLMAO::whistling:

That thought crossed my mind, but then she would not want to take us again.......

I have always hated outfit one, the neckline and sleeves are horrible. Outfit two is very lovely.

I'm a total red junkie so anytime any of the royal ladies wear red I just have to go with the flow generally so I'll let Maxima take a pass, just for wearing this shade. The "poofy cuffs" at the bottom of the sleeves are :eek: but overall this is not a bad look for her. The second outfit is kinda monochromatic and boring to me and that's not a word I generally associate with Maxima!;)

Outft 1 wins for colour and I like the fabric difference between skirt and jacket. Like the shoes. Hate the ruffles at the neck and sleeves - it means there's too much going on.
It took a double look to realise she is wearing a hat. Why? its almost invisible as it matches her hair. Mmm - hair-matching hat - thats a new one on me.

Outfit 2 It's too bland for Maxima but I am in love with the shoes.

Pop-it

Here are some nice closeups of outfit 2. Those pearls are phenomenal! They look like the pop together beads from the seventies (or whenever).
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Last edited:
Wow! Those pearls are gorgeous.
Love both outfits, the red one just has a problem with the awful turban, which, as the same color of her hair, looks either like a shower cap or somehow more Carmen Miranda=like, just over the edge. The ankle strap shoes make it all too fussy.
The sparkly white dress, cute black jacket and fab shoes outfit is great and brought up because of the pearls. Too bad about the hair in that one.

Generally, I think Max did well with both outfits.

#1. Not wild about the sleeve ends, but otherwise, I like it a lot. Far as the turban goes, I like it, but wish it'd been done in another color for a contrast to her hair.

#2. Other than wishing the skirt might've been an inch or so longer, I loved it. Wasn't too keen on the hair, but, what the hey, everything else (ESPECIALLY those killer pearls!) was nice, so, no harm, no foul.

that turban thing she has on the head is awful!!!!! my goodness what she was thinking of? the rest I like it, the same the white and black outfit nice! but that turban I think I will have nightmares tonight!

The black and white is stunning the red is totally horrified by the hat otherwise I like the sleeves and the whole look she has always been able to carry that frufru thing off IMO

I like the first outfit. It's original. The second outfit is very elegant.

I have always hated outfit one, the neckline and sleeves are horrible. Outfit two is very lovely.

I am not fond of any of the two outfits. I agree the neckline and sleeves of the red outfit are disconcerting (ugly), and the second one looks kind of tight on her :ermm: . . . but I must say it is nice to see the Queen recycling :)

She looks like cute Max in both. :) She just seems happy in her skin all the time.

Has she ever spoken about why she thinks a turban is a great fashion choice for her station/time? I ask, because every time I see her in one I think of Norma Desmond or Elizabeth Taylor.

I actually like the collar of the red outfit - it sort of frame her face.

She looks like cute Max in both. :) She just seems happy in her skin all the time.

Has she ever spoken about why she thinks a turban is a great fashion choice for her station/time? I ask, because every time I see her in one I think of Norma Desmond or Elizabeth Taylor.
or perhaps Grace de Monaco who was also fond of wearing turbans.

The shade of green is lovely but it is an unflattering suit. The sleeves are just wrongly made. They look uncomfortable and looks like she can't put her arms down.

Love the green don't love the style but don't hate it either the skirt could have been longer and would have been more flattering IMO

Love the green don't love the style but don't hate it either the skirt could have been longer and would have been more flattering IMO
I too love the green. I was thinking it was the top, the neckline and sleeves are throwing me off for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom