Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima looked radiant, the cape was just the cherry on top. The only slight thing I didn't like was th height of the tiara, I think tiaras that high just look awkward on a woman's head.

May 4, 2013 - Queen Maxima at the wearth laying ceremony (Dodenherdenking) at the WWII memorial. Maxima in black head to toe.

Not liking the hat, the flower seems to big Imo but the coat with 4 pockets looks elegant.

Full view ** Hat ** Close up

Really like it - I think there is more than 1 flower on that hat and it is lovely.

BUT - the strangely horrible hair is back. Was she wearing a hair piece at the inauguration?

Really like it - I think there is more than 1 flower on that hat and it is lovely.

BUT - the strangely horrible hair is back. Was she wearing a hair piece at the inauguration?
I think she did use a hair piece, but this is what i think!
I think really most of the times this big hair do's with the tiaras most of the princesses use a hair pieceI think one of them is Mary too

I really love the hat she looks great the coat is beautiful.IMO

May 4, 2013 - Queen Maxima at the wearth laying ceremony (Dodenherdenking) at the WWII memorial. Maxima in black head to toe.

Not liking the hat, the flower seems to big Imo but the coat with 4 pockets looks elegant.

I don't really like the hat but the coat is lovely.

I think she continues to look Great in every way.

i think everything is well put together in this outfit the coatis elegant and the hat looks lovely.

This outfit is very appropriate for the occasion. Maxima looks classy, elegant and simple. There's nothing wrong with her look.

It's a low-key, sedate look for the occasion and the brooch and hat are just lovely. Max excels in those large hats and I love the huge flower.

Last edited:
Wonderful all black outfit. Love the hat and brooch too.and gloves. Also love the fabric of the coat. Don't think hair is too bad, would have been more elegant plulled back.

Max' first outing as Queen is very befitting, she looks regal from head to toe.

Don't like it, but unless it's an evening gown does anyone look good in black? I hate the hat especially, looks like something a child would wear.

The ensemble is all right. Lace on the collar and pockets looks awkward. In my opinion, the coat would have been much better without lace. Shoes are interesting.

I love the coat and dress though I think it's a bit too dressy for the event (but I'll take overdressing over underdressing anyday.) I don't like the clear plastic part of the shoes. I also think kitten heels make most women's feet look like boats; QM included.

A nice fresh look in white and black for Máxima at the annual international meeting of the CGAP in Amsterdam today, May 15:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love that outfit! Great dress (anyone knows who is it by or where to buy it? Wouldn't mid having it myself), amazing coat (same, anyone knows who is it by?), even like the shoes (would prefer a bit higher heel though). Maxima looks very elegant and professional. Nice job!

Love that outfit! Great dress (anyone knows who is it by or where to buy it? Wouldn't mid having it myself), amazing coat (same, anyone knows who is it by?), even like the shoes (would prefer a bit higher heel though). Maxima looks very elegant and professional. Nice job!

Its a recycled outfit. Doubt its still available to buy.

Its a lovely dress suit and she does look good. This is a good way of black and white combination.

Its a recycled outfit. Doubt its still available to buy.

Its a lovely dress suit and she does look good. This is a good way of black and white combination.

Thank you :flowers:, do you know when she wore it before? And who is it by?

Yes, I love the black and white combination, it's so fresh and lovely.

I love the look, but the only minus is the lace on the pockets of the coat. It becomes a bit of an overkill. However, the look befits Maxima. She pulls it off like one one else.

Hmmmm . . .

Like the outfit and bag!

On the fence about the shoes. I think they would've looked better with a slightly higher heel, like dbarn said.

Overall, GOOD JOB, Maxima!

Gosh I didn't like it then and it looks now and those shoes my heavens ... horrible and she was doing so well....

:previous:

Maybe you like her newest outfit better ;)

Máxima attended the ''Appeltjes van Oranje 2013'' award ceremony today, May 16, wearing a jacket in a very strong orange, thankfully it's not a complete look in that orange ;) but with the reduced colours of skirt and shoes it works. And the hair looks great:

** Full view ** Side/Back view ** Upper part **

Máxima attended the ''Appeltjes van Oranje 2013'' award ceremony today, May 16, wearing a jacket in a very strong orange, thankfully it's not a complete look in that orange ;) but with the reduced colours of skirt and shoes it works. And the hair looks great:

So classic and beautiful!

I'm not a fun of very strong colors !! , it's hurt the eyes !! IMO I liked the outfit , it's very stylish & sophisticated look , the hairdo is perfect , liked her shoes & the jewels , the whole look is very nice , but the only wrong is with that very strong orange color !!! , because IMO worse part in fashion or cloths , to look at some fashion piece or a person wearing that piece with very strong color that could hurt the eyes , to be honest the very strong colors , give me headache when I look at it ,, so I not prefer the strong colors , just my taste ,, but Queen Maxima look Very Nice & the outfit suits her well !! .

Last edited:

This look works well fo Maxima. I love the hairdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom