Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it. I dislike the top.

That jumpsuit is hideous. The shoes are cute though.

While the second outfit is much better, I'm not loving it. I think a different top would have looked better.

I'm not a fan of jumpsuits either, but I actually rather like this one. The colour suits Letizia a lot and I love her bun. I quite like her outfit she wore to the the tribute concert, and whilst I'm not the biggest fan of her trousers, I don't think they look particularly awful. It does look as if she's changed her hair colour, though I think it looks more auburn (with perhaps a tint of blonde...).

I'm 50/50 about jumpsuits as they remind me of onesies! Having said that, I am nostalgic for the 1980s from time to time and Letizia does not look too bad in hers.

I think she looks fabulous in the jumpsuit. I love her hair and shoes as well.

Yes, I was a bit disapointed by the pants! For a night at the theater I was totally expecting a dress or a skirt... But she looked lovely nonetheless...

From the waist up Letizia looked lovely,but sadly we had an overdose of Letizia in trousers this week.

I love Letizia's hair and the colour of her top, but that's about it for me. The top is a little too shiny for me, and I'm generally not a fan of it. I don't mind the trousers, though I do agree that it would've been nice to see her in a dress or skirt, but since the outfit gives off quite a "party" vibe to me, I think it's fine for a night at the theatre, but I guess we should expect something a bit more, I don't know... special? from the Queen of Spain.

I love the style but I don't like the design.

Last edited:
I don't like this dress, the bottom part is terrible, similar to the black CH dress or the taupe dress, this one happens to be black & white, very boring design. A floating skirt would be so much better. What I hate most are the plateau peeptoes, very un-elegant.

Queen Letizia got the hair and jewels perfect but the gown wasn't nice and she has worn far nicer ones in the past.

The gown is fine. She wears the same lace sheath style alot. But I agree, the hair and jewels overtake this dress tonight.

A very beautiful dress for Letizia, I especially like how it is cut. It fits her like a glove and the details are lovely. The dress suits her and with the tiara. Hoping to see this dress some more times on Letizia. Everything is good in it, also the accessories.

I think the dress was made to going with the gorgeous manton de manila she wears on her hand. The details match the manton's ones and the style of the bottom has a subtle spanish air without being a flamenco dress at all.

It's a pity she didn't wear the manton over. Obviously the new tiara is the star of the look, so the boring dress is not such a problem.

I think the dress was made to going with the gorgeous manton de manila she wears on her hand. The details match the manton's ones and the style of the bottom has a subtle spanish air without being a flamenco dress at all.

It's a pity she didn't wear the manton over. Obviously the new tiara is the star of the look, so the boring dress is not such a problem.

I do not think the dress is boring at all. Is is simple, but she carries it very well.

It is a very polished, stylish look on Letizia tonight - a beautifully cut style. I am not sure about the pattern though, I think this would suit a day dress more so than an evening dress.

I liked the dress quite a bit. The simple cut of the dress fits her well and the designs on the dress are very different. And her hair, makeup and jewels were fabulous.

Letizia looks so pretty even if its not my fave dress of hers. I still like it!

I'm on the fence with this gown. it just doesn't look "dressy" enough... Does that make sense?? And yet, she manages to carry it well. LOVE the new tiara!! But totally dislike those peep-toe platforms!! Letizia still looks lovely.

I liked the Spanish silk shawl. Queen Letizia's look was budget as usual. Black embroidery (lace?) on white looked very awkward. She has a figure to wear various gowns, but often fails to look elegant and regal.

Last edited:
not for me. didnt like the dress as it seemed ordinary, and she could hardly walk in it (I watched it live).

She needs to stop having "work" done because she is starting to lose her glow and just looks shiny (over polished and over stretched)

A designer who was on the hosting panel at Danish Tv2 said it was a nice dress and that QL is a beautiful but thin woman and that when he makes dresses for women with the same build he puts some layering in the dress to give it some fullness but still maintain the slender frame of the lady wearing it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Agreed with him. We should not interfere in why she is so thin, but Letizia should have a gown that covers her arms a bit. Of course, why also cover your body if you just naturally very thin? But those skinny arms just takes all the focus away. And that's a shame. I think the gown is pretty and modern.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom