Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous, she looks amazing.

Oh this is a lovely ensemble - stunning white on a summer's evening! Queen Sofia looks gorgeous too!

The dress is all right (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
The neckline is sideways. Now on a one shoulder dress, that would be fine. Here, no. And forgive me... The bust... no.
Miss.

i also really liked this dress all the times she used it...

I don't usually like off the shoulder dresses, but I think Letizia's looks lovely. I love the colour on her, it's fresh and summery. Perfect for a summer reception.

Last edited:
Queen Letizia's dress per se is all right. It would be better for Queen Letizia to cover up her shoulders/arms as muscles seem bulked up and masculine-looking. Tan, of course, is plebeian.

Last edited:
Queen Letizia's dress is beautiful and Queen Letizia herself is beautiful (..)

I have to agree with DOM and Roseroyal, the fake bustline is odd.

Bustline not withstanding, I like the dress on her as she one of the lucky ones who can really rock white as it compliments her skintone.

As to an updo . . . erm, no, did you see the unflattering messy ponytail in 2010? Actually, Letizia seems very changed since 2010.

Lastly, I love the sandals worn on each of the occasions she has worn this dress.

Last edited:
All of her clothes have been swimming on her, now this, the bones. Not attractive.

This dress could be beautiful but it suffers from a really unfortunate seam on the bust. Kind of like Anne Hathaway's Prada dress at the Oscars that one year.

This dress could be beautiful but it suffers from a really unfortunate seam on the bust. Kind of like Anne Hathaway's Prada dress at the Oscars that one year.

Totally agree. Very unfortunate.

Makes her look... Cold.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She's beautiful as always & she has very good sense of fashion (...)

(..)the dress does not become her. She needs clothes with oomph. This has nothing. Looks like something from a sales rack. (...)

As always we won't discuss any weight issues here. Posts that didn't discuss any of Queen Letizia's fashion choices have therefore been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

The dress is so boring. It looked way nicer worn previously with the chunky necklace and the hairstyle. This dress is not a dress that can be worn plain.

black bra can be seen through a black transparent t shirt... she should have worn a neutral color one

I don't often comment on such items of clothing as I find them too personal, but this time I will say that I do think Letizia should've worn a different coloured bra. White will often show up against black, so I feel that a black or darker bra would've been much better. That aside, she looks nice and appropriate for a casual night out.

This outfit would suit someone like Madonna better than a queen consort of Spain!

I dont think that the top would be transparent. ITs the on-going problem of flash on cameras. Just one of those things.

She didnt expect to be photographed

Nice casual outfit for a holiday.

Letizia was attending the Dinner-Concert of Jaima Anglada in Palma de Mallorca,so she'd be well aware that there would be a media presence :previous:

Oh for goodness sake - maybe it is a credit to Letizia that media attention and flash photographers are not at the forefront of her mind when getting dressed to go out. Maybe, when she stood in front of the mirror, her bra could not be seen under her top and she thought no more about it. Maybe it was an error judgement and she will regret it once she is made aware of the situation and it will never happen again.

:previous: Mmmm, we said much the same the first time she attended a military review. Prince of Asturias took the review in full dress uniform, his wife, standing right beside him was in capri pants and sandals. She took years to finally turn up wearing clothing commensurate with her husband's dress uniform.

Back to the underwear issue, it seems that the latest in flash photography is causing problems all round. This last year's Red Carpets were a horror story . . .

http://imabeautygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Nicole-Kidman-white-powder.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...QmhrEYRYnb4uFD5tytliIZhduigXOI0GWQdOfPT7CDuxQ

http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/...e-Women-In-Film-Cannes-Film-Festival-2014.jpg

Last edited:
I.

She didnt expect to be photographed

She should always expect to be photographed, she is the queen of Spain, and married enough years to understand how the system works.

It's one of those tops that you don't realize that it would be see-through when photographed. Anyways, she looked great and it's a nice and simple casual look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom