Here are some more photos of the ‘controversial’ dress:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ess-Seoul.html

Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-23-2019, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
I am quite accostumed by now to not share the 99% of fashion opinions on this forum, but I'm surprised because the first thing I thought is that the earrings never found a better match than this dress!
All part and parcel of of a discussion forum and the its interesting to see how the views vary from member to member,country to country and so on and on.

I'm now looking at the earring again

Old 10-23-2019, 02:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
full view
https://www.hola.com/moda/actualidad...es-cena-corea/

like most other dresses she's worn in asia, not letizia's style at all. the earrings don't work with the dress at all.

Imo she is wearing clothes they are not her style for more then 1 year. and not just the clothes also her hairs and make up "not her style" and do not really suit her imo..
Old 10-23-2019, 03:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia garcia roch View Post
Exquisite all around. The earrings a perfect match. The dress, just perfection.
I have to say that I agree. This is my favourite outing for these earrings by far, they match the dress perfectly. To me this dress looks like it shouldn't work but Queen Letizia looks stunning. I agree with whomever said that an unusual dress met its perfect wearer and I also agree with AnnieS, it may be my favourite of Letizia's outfits this year.
Old 10-23-2019, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Surprisingly, I really like this. It's soft and feminine, but the detail on the bodice and sleeves saves it from being overly sweet and demure. It's a very sophisticated look, and suits the event and the country she is visiting. I don't always like Temperley pieces, but this dress, for this wearer, for this occasion, I like a lot.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

I don't hate the Temperley dress, but I don't love it either. In any case it looks good on her, and her make-up is very pretty.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

I don't know. Not a bad dress but not for her. Too girly, not her style. Lacks the regal elegance of her usual state visit looks.

Not surprised it's brand Kate likes, looks like something she'd wear.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
The design is terrible.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Who would have thought that on Letizia this dress looks 100x better than on a model! She looks lovely, interesting earrings and beautiful hairstyle but I'm so getting tired that the flowers are everywhere. Better play with beautiful colors and good styles.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

This dress in South Korea has too much going on, its quite messy. It's not Letizia's style at all and it would have suited better for a younger woman. Letizia has also too heavy make up. And the earrings don't match with the dress and its flowers at all. Simple diamond earrings would have been much better choice.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:13 AM
Commoner

The dress is very feminine with exquisite details and she’s pulling it off beautifully... Very soft makeup, lovely hairdo and gorgeous jewelry. She looks feminine, delicate and refined but very sophisticated at the same time. One of her best looks!
Old 10-24-2019, 02:22 AM
Serene Highness

Her dresses in Korea are spectacular. She's the most fashion forward royal not playing safe with colors and styles compared to her contemporaries.

Indeed, her bold choices mirrors how she just wants to feel comfortable with the dresses she wears. It may not suit other people's tastes, but its still classy and fashion forward.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.