Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one of my favorite outfits of Letizia's.

Her hair is starting to get messy looking. Time for a cut.

I think Letizia's latest outfit is absolutely gorgeous and suits her very well.

I like the coat and the dress, but not together, too much of the same style.

The coat and dress are lovely but perhaps the coat was a bit heavy for late Spring in Spain when its starting to warm up.

The grey look is very beautiful and regal.

Beautiful polished look. I love the earrings as well :flowers:

But does have me longing for her Bob, not the really short one but still :sad:

I love the ensemble. It would be great if the coat was reversible and the queen could wear the purple side occasionally. It would be a nice way to change things up.

Bit too much dark grey going on,a necklace or brooch might have added a splash of colour.

I love the grey. I love the detail of the coat, adds interest. :flowers:

I don't miss color. She is going for her more professional business look and pulls it off great. Color and accessories with a more day or evening dress look yes.

I like the gray suit. Very professional.

I'm not crazy about the leather skirt, but it's so much better than those leather pants!

I really don't care too much for the white/gray/black monochromatic ensembles, especially when she wears bright colors (like red!) so well, but even so, she looks sleek and well-groomed.

The leather skirt is horrible and cheap looking wish Letizia would drop the leather from her daytime wardrobe!

I'm not fond of the leather skirts (nor pants) but on Q. Letizia this pencil skirt with white blouse and sleek hair looks stylish and beautiful.

I love the leather outfit. I think she looks great in it and pulls it off well.

Really love the grey pant suit as well. And the butterfly earrings are very pretty! I wonder if she's replaced the star earrings with butterfly earrings?

Letizia looks sleek and chic in her black and white look :flowers:

That said I do wish the skirt wasn't leather. But much better than pants.

The leather skirt is horrible and cheap looking wish Letizia would drop the leather from her daytime wardrobe!

I am not in love with leather clothes [except a casual jacket] either but they might look fairly cheap but lord decent ones will run in the thousands. My 26 year old granddaughter loves Letizia wearing the leather skirt and especially the pants. She admits she could never pull off as she is a bit wide in the thighs but still loves the look. Me, not so much, as leather always reminds me of motorcycles and tattoos. JMHO

The grey pant suit looks like a uniform to me. I don't care for the leather skirt either. The green dress looks like she spilled ink down the front, but the green is a nice color for her. I think it would be nice if it had been a solid shade.

Now we finally have a full view on the dress worn first time during the State Visit to Japan, still not a fan, the green colour is pretty but I still don't know how do describe the print ... it looks very odd.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_TnMGVWAAE7Yqv.jpg

Its an unusual print/design but it's nice. The shade of green is really nice on her. I wish her hair was styled a bit better to finish the look.

I like the cut and colour of the dress but the pattern in the middle is unflattering and distracting. But at least there's no leather!

I like dark green color of Herrera dress and its design but its middle black pattern makes it look kinda gloomy.

Love the shade of green on Letizia. And I hate the color green :)

The style and the green is beautiful :flowers:

But as I said last time, the Center is horrid. Reminds me of an inkblot test :sad:

Its an unusual print/design but it's nice. The shade of green is really nice on her. I wish her hair was styled a bit better to finish the look.
I was looking at the group photo and trying to pick what was wrong. You nailed it, the hair! I think every ensemble has requirements for hair, and accessories such as hat, bag, gloves and shoes. Add to this the engagement at which it is worn.

Some engagements require more, some less, and this one demanded more. One of Letizia's smooth updo's would have been marvellous and lifted the 'status' of the dress itself. It would also have allowed us a great view of her fabulous emerald (?) drop earrings

Sadly, the blush court shoes were a complete bust. Why on earth Letizia chose to wear them when there was absolutely no tie to the dress is beyond imagination. It's almost like, OK I've put my dress on and just picked the shoes from the front of the closet or, more likely, each ensemble for the tour was not laid out to ensure all bases were covered and someone forgot to pack the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom