Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia has a history of dressing inappropriately or casually for church or military events, whats new? There has been lots of critizism over the years in the fashion threads.

I thought those pants were vulgar for Easter mass, it's fine to wear them for drinks with friends.
This event is not private, it's listed on casareal's website as official event.

I think she just loves to provoke, to show off that she is still a woman of her own mind and doesn't bow to so called 'rules' of powerful and conservative institutions like church or military. Funny enough she is one of the highest representatives of another powerful and conservative institution, what makes her look ridiculous or out of place.

Last edited:
Letizia's daughters are lovely dressed up (I especially like Sofia's red dress). The former queen is wearing a jacket and skirt. So compared to them Letizia looks way too casual and out of place with those skinny leather leggings and oversized coat/jacket. At least the jacket had lovely color and it was cute how similarly Letizia's and her daughters hair were styled.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Letizia's coat is beautiful and suits her well. While I don't like her pants, as a Finn, I see nothing inappropriate at her outfit while going to a church. And this isn't an official event, it isn't at the calendar.

It was an official event and is on the Royal Courts calender's and also Easter Sunday Mass ,the Grease tribute leather leggings were particularly awful and totally inappropriate for the event ,everyone else looked so well groomed the except Letizia.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Misa del Domingo de Pascua

Apart from anything else, the outfit was rather dull for Easter Day - something more Spring-like would have been nice, but that's not to say I would have preferred yellow, pink or blue leather trousers instead of the black!

It's hard to fathom Letizia's style choices sometimes because there is not always consistency in her choices for certain types of events - one year a dress, the next year jeans....it confuses me!

The thing that is so baffling about Letizia's choice of skin tight leather looking pants for Easter Mass is that her closet is full of perfectly beautiful outfits she could have worn instead.

Even though she wore the tight pants under a baggy coat top it's simply not appropriate attire for the 40-something Queen of Spain on the holiest of high holy days in the Roman Catholic Church. I know she likes to be cutting edge but there is a thin line between daring and....tacky.:ermm:

Her hair is, as usual, glorious. She is a beautiful woman no doubt about it.

Last edited:
Apart from anything else, the outfit was rather dull for Easter Day - something more Spring-like would have been nice, but that's not to say I would have preferred yellow, pink or blue leather trousers instead of the black!

It's hard to fathom Letizia's style choices sometimes because there is not always consistency in her choices for certain types of events - one year a dress, the next year jeans....it confuses me!

What baffles me is that both of her daughters,her husband and mother in law were all dressed for the occasion (Easter Mass on the Holiest Day of the year) and Letizia came dressed as Sandy from Grease :whistling:

The pants are a miss for me. I would have adored a nice skirt with this top and coat for Easter, just not the pants. I really think that someone should introduce her to the tradition (at least where I come from) of going out and shopping for an Easter dress/outfit. I will say that she looks lovely in this shade of blue. The girls look really cute.

I did not like the easter look. The pants are awful but the rest of the look is great.

Letizia looks very lovely.
Whoever takes care of Queen Letizia's hair does a wonderful job. Sleek, wavy, curls, braids, updos...so many different and flattering styles. She never gets boring in this regard.

I agree. She has the most beautiful hair of all the Royal ladies, imo and her daughters seem to have inherited it!

I love everything about this dress! Form fit everything!

A very beautiful dress. I love the style.

Lovely recycled dress,great to se Letizia wearing it again and nice simple pearl earrings.

Love the dress! I love the detail.

I love this dress. The color blocking and detail. Fits her like a glove:flowers:

her hair and earrings are amazing with. :)

Queen Letizia looking lovely at the 2016 Cervantes Prize Literature award ceremony at the University of Alcala de Henares, near Madrid, today, April 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love this outfit, but the color is making her looked washed out in the pictures. I kind of wish she had pulled her hair back in a low bun, just to show off the earrings a little more.

Beautiful! Which begs the question....why not one of these dresses on Easter Sunday?

Fantastic dress. I love the print. Two wonderful looks in a row :flowers:

I don't think even a queen needs to wear a dress to Easter Sunday. The old tradition of Easter dresses :ermm: but a proper pair if dress trousers with her coat was needed.

Beautiful! Which begs the question....why not one of these dresses on Easter Sunday?

I would have loved to see one of these elegant dresses on the Queen of Spain at Easter Mass too. As I posted, we know she has some lovely things in her wardrobe!

Yes its a very nice outfit and look on queen Letizia today and a great hairstyle too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom