Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The print of the dress is a bit busy for my taste but I love the style. The coat and bag need to be in my wardrobe!

She looks great. I love the coat.

She looks amazing, I love the red coat and I even like the accessories. The dress us a bit busy but I still like it a lot. Her hair is fantastic. :flowers:

Simple black and white outfit,I like the look and the earrings/hair are lovely too.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked simple but professional the other day at the audiences :)

Elegant and refined today. The dresss is lovely. I like he pr hour and earrings :flowers:

After a first glancem I would have said this look is too baggy for Letizia, but the skinny crops manages to make the whole outfit look balanced.

there are skinny pants two sizes too small and a coat two sizes too big, so yes, in the end there is a balance!

Looks a bit thrown together,all the pieces are nice but not all together.

The coat is pretty but too big and the pants look sloppy. Too bad because with the right fit this would have been wonderful.

The coat is the BOMB-the rest is kinda iffy but I'll always stunt for red!

I am in love with the coat. The color is stunning on her :flowers:

I like the looser coat. Though I don't like what is under, the proportions of the coat work perfectly with the fit of the clothes under.

I love her look. White skinny pants, blouse and medium heels with a red mid coat. Perfect for this engagement.

I really like the way Queen Letizia looked at the official departure and at the arrival to Japan. Not sure that her black leather skirt was the best choice but she looks young and chic.

Leather for an arrival ceremony?Letizia can do better and has in the past,not the best of choices!

any one konw if she get free Hugo boss clothe she wears the brand a lot

I agree that leather is not appropriate for the occasion, if not the weather.

She looks great. Just not a fan of the leather.

I love the coat. But not the leather skirt.

But it was simply the arrival. The official welcome and events start tomorrow. She isn't the first Royal, when not having an official airport greeting and events right away, who wasn't decked out when they got off the airplane,

I can't wait to see tomorrow, which I guess it already is in Japan. I have no doubt she will step it up.

Letizia looking wonderful in red April 5th at official welcome

Spain's Queen Letizia (L) is welcomed by Japan's Empress Michiko upon her arrival for a welcoming ceremony at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo on April 5, 2017. The Spanish royal couple is on a four-da... Pictures | Getty Images

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/ne...th-japans-emperor-akihito-picture-id664649112

http://www.epa.eu/politics-photos/d...-letizia-of-spain-visit-japan-photos-53437460

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i dont Like letis look, Velvet in spring? :ohmy::ROFLMAO:

Actually velvet was one of the styles to look for spring 2017 at New York fashion week. And Paris I think. I'd not be shocked to see more.

Queen Letizia's Style - Queen Letizia Blog

I love the coat, the Asian inspiration, and the color. Stunning :flowers:

Not always a fan of velvet but I actually really like the style here. :)

Hair and accessories are fantastic too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom