Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit minus the baggy looking sleeves is nice ,but the sleeves do look very odd!

I think that the original sleeves add a nice touch to a rather dull outfit...

Love her skirt, shoes, and earrings, not wild about the sleeves. I had a top with that same lace detail on the sleeves when I was 12 or 13, ca 1986.

Her hair needs a trim; the ends are looking scraggly.

Love this outfit. White and red are always good match. I think those sleeves with lace insert add interesting and romantic touch to the blouse. Her hair needs a trim!

Skirt is stunning. I love her shoes as well :flowers:

I quite like the top, but the lace on the sleeves is like a bad prom dress :ermm:

She really needs to go back to her longer Bob, or at least a good trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breath-taking outfit, accessories, make-up, hair-all of it is:flowers: perfection!

She looks stunning. Red is her color. I love the skirt :flowers:

I really like the colors of her skirt and blouse, those shoes are also good match. Letizia looks very pretty.

Great look on Letizia and lovely shoes IMO.

Very elegant outfit on queen Letizia one of her better dressed looks of late.

Beautiful red look. I love the skirt.

Simple but a bit on the boring side,her hair looks darker of late too.

Love the red outfit! The shoes are gorgeous. The black outfit is ok, but a bit casual, maybe?

I thought the red outfit was nice, the top especially was a great shade of red, and it was appropriate for the occasion.

With regard to the newest outfit, I guess Casual Friday came a day early at Zarzuela. It looks like something to wear to get lunch with friends.

I thought the red outfit was nice, the top especially was a great shade of red, and it was appropriate for the occasion.

With regard to the newest outfit, I guess Casual Friday came a day early at Zarzuela. It looks like something to wear to get lunch with friends.
If there is one thing about Letizia it is her inconsistency. Both red and white ensembles were very businesslike, unfortunately, "Casual Friday" is also a speciality of hers and we should be grateful for the fact that she is not wearing capri pants and flat sandals as was her attire at many a formal engagement, usually with Felipe at military events.

There was nothing casual Friday about it. She wouldn't have looked out of place in an office, and this us what it was, a business meeting. No need for dress and pearls like the old days.

Though I prefer her in color like red, outfit is well fit, and a nice top. Not my favorite look recently but quite appropriate.

The top is lovely but would've looked nice with a skirt IMO. The hair should've been styled better to give the overall a bit more of a formal look.

Please note that posts discussing weight have been removed.

I like Letizia's last look. Her top was lovely, with interesting pattern but her arms looked somehow too empty / bare. I would have added a bracelet or/and a watch.

Letizia looks great but I do agree with those who have said that her outfit seems a little too informal for an audience.

Its a nice outfit not sure if its new,looks like Letizia has been getting a nice suntan.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like this! the skirt kind of reminds me of the dress by barbara casasola kate wore in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom