Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look. Not crazy about the current fashion of wearing blouses tucked in to skirts and pants withOUT a belt. A belt would have done wonders for this simple outfit.

this outfit seems somewhat mismatched - the shirt is something you'd wear in warm weather whilst the tights are something i would expect to see in colder months. it doesn't work for me, perhaps without the tights it would be a winner.

I do t get the whole 'the shirt is too casual for the skirt':ermm: there is nothing fancy about the skirt. It's a classic black skirt. The great thing about the style, it can be repurposed many ways. Dressed up with a great top and accessories. Or down with more casual top. It's the kind of piece I think Kate needs. Instead of recycling coat dressses, having a few classic skirts that can be changed up with different tops and accessories for a different feel.

Love the skirt. Great length. :flowers:

Not bothered by the pantyhose. Not like she is wearing thick tights. I wear black pantyhose even in the summer, depending on what I wear.

I love the top. Professional and business like. I even like the sleeves.

The blouse may not be casual but the way it is worn, with rolled up sleeves, ready to go shopping.

In combination with the skirt, imagine Letizia with bonnet and apron and you have a waitress or service maid.

I think that the accessories make all the difference here. That dress alone wouldn't have looked so nicely without the belt and the clutch.

The belt and the clutch are nice, but I also like the dress without a belt.
I dont like the shoes.

The shoes are all wrong, pep-toes don't go with tweed at all!

Rest is fine, those earrings are to die for :p

A little on the bland side-would have liked to have seen a little bit of color in the accessories just to give it some punch.Her hair is THE TRUTH though!:flowers:

I think that the accessories make all the difference here. That dress alone wouldn't have looked so nicely without the belt and the clutch.

Agreed. I love the dress, but the pink belt adds so much.

The shoes are all wrong, pep-toes don't go with tweed at all!

Rest is fine, those earrings are to die for :p

I agree. I like everything about this today except the shoes.

Lovely polished and sophisticated look on Letizia today!

The shoes don't go with the dress, but her hair and make-up are perfection!

I agree. The dress would have been a bit meh without the belt and clutch, which add so much to the look. It's funny how small clothing items can make all the difference! Letizia's hair and make up looks really lovely though.

Lovely dress and accessories. :flowers:

Hair looks fantastic. Though I prefer her Bob, her hair has finally grown out of the awkward mid stage where it only looked good up or in curls.

Earrings are great :)

Agreed. I love the dress, but the pink belt adds so much.

I agree. The dress would have been a bit meh without the belt and clutch, which add so much to the look. It's funny how small clothing items can make all the difference! Letizia's hair and make up looks really lovely though.

I'm a sucker for light pink :lol: so I can be a littled biased. But those accessories make the dress stand out and highlight the pinkish shades od the dress.

Beautiful outfit. Love the entire look

The accessories (belt, light pumps and clutch) look great with the dress.

Lovely outfit and colour on queen Letizia today and are those new earrings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute coincidence in colours and overall style. I find amusing that I get some "Evita" vibes from the First Lady updo :D

Letizia's suit is great, especially the colour (very befitting for a sunny day), but I really wish she had worn a new one or at the very least something we had not got to see as much as this pink suit (I was hoping for her amazing CH grey coat and dress from Portugal). This was a time to glam it up a little more.

Letizia looked lovely! The suit is nice and I like the under top which dressed it up nicely. Her hairstyle is a nice change to the braids or curls.

Both ladies in rose. Letizia wins for me since she kept things simple & elegant, Juliana Awada looks like a fashion victim, fur, lace, the shoes, too much going on.

Letizia is simple regal elegance today - the suit is sharp but the lace top underneath adds a feminine pretty element. I think the sleek undo is what takes it to the next level - she looks every inch the Queen here.

Absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. A very elegant look.

She looks great with the updo and earrings. Does she usually wear the suit with what else underneath, has to be something? Who is the designer

The First Lady of Argentina is very elegant too, love her whole look. Except she could benefit from borrowing the queens makeup artist, we all could

Last edited:
She looks great with the updo and earrings. Does she usually wear the suit with what else underneath, has to be something? Who is the designer

The First Lady of Argentina is very elegant too, love her whole look. Except she could benefit from borrowing the queens makeup artist, we all could

she always wore the lace top underneath, Felipe Varela is the designer, we have seen it this suit now the 5th time (Y)

She looks lovely but i wish she had worn a more soft updo, as she didi during the visit to puerto rico last year. But all in all lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom