Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vogue mentions that the dress is "strikingly similar" to a red dress worn by Melania Trump last week, and that dress was by Givenchy.

Vogue seems to be reaching, and it's not simply length and color,

Letizia is wearing two pieces. You see the sleeves of her dress. And she has a cape over. milania is not wearing a cape. It's the actual sleeves of her dress. They are designed to look like a cape, but they are one piece. Letizia the length and coloring are more flattering.

Leather skirt and a black and white blouse for Queen Letizia at the 'El Valor Economico del Espanol' conference closing at Telefonica Foundation in Madrid today, February 13:

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The blouse has an ugly pattern; it looks like a table cloth. I'm also not a fan of that leather skirt for such an event. It looks a bit "aggreesive". Regardless, I have to say that both blouse and skirt combined together really work.

I love the blouse, not a fan of the leather skirt but if I pretend it to be a 'normal' black pencil skirt I think this look is a winner!

I don't understand why does she need so many pieces in leather, it's a pretty annoying obsession of hers :rolleyes:

But the classic black leather tube skirt is maybe the first leather thing I don't completely dislike on her and the combo with the blouse works so I'll give her a pass. The look reminds me of one worn by Rania during her last visit to Spain ;)

Other than that, I really love those CH pumps and it's been a while since she last wore them, I wish they popped out more often.

the winners today are the hair and make up which look lovely and on point. the rest is a bit boring in my opinion but nothing wrong with it.

From the blouse up , it's great-not a fan of this particular skirt, though. Hair and makeup are flawless.:flowers:

I don't understand why does she need so many pieces in leather, it's a pretty annoying obsession of hers :rolleyes:

Well, Spain in known for its excellency in lace, leather and steel (Toledo) handicraft.
You want to buy something in leather when holidaying in Europe, Italy and Spain are the places to go!

Letizia and her penchant for leather ,not a fan of the leather skirt and it would look better back in Chers wardrobe!

Not liking the leather skirt. Would've been a winner look with a normal black skirt.

I really like Letizia's blouse (a couple of months ago I almost brought a similar one for myself) but, in the nicest way possible, her skirt looks a little cheap. I think it's the shininess of the leather that does it.

Really love the blouse and most importantly, it really flatters her figure. Someone who isn't very slim would look kind of dizzying in such a large pattern, but for her, it really flatters

Not a fan of leather. But like her red leather dress the other day, she made it work. Though I preferred the leather dress, as paired with the blazer, lost the leather feel. Here I love the classic pencil skirt, and choose to over look leather.

I quite like the top. The classic style helps the skirt. The pattern adds a bit if interest to the simple look.

Her heir and makeup is on point,

Even like her shoes. Don't usually comment or even notice shoes, unless horrid. But then again, I own four pairs, five if you count winter boots, so not my area. And three of mine are sneakers.

Its a nice outfit but I don't like the rolled up sleeves ,a long necklace /watch/ring would have made it look less bare looking.

We haven't seen Letizia embrace the trend for the midi length skirts so i was quite surprised to see her dressed like this today - its definitely a change for her.

Skirt and boots are great but then she pairs them with a blouse that doesn't go with them at all.

Not sure about the outfit but her hair is simply perfect at that length. I hope she doesn't cut it or let it grow any longer than that.

Love it!;)

Waist down is a great look, waist up is too casual. I love the skirt!

I don't like the black tights.

Love the skirt, but the top is too casual to be paired with it. Her hair is the perfect length - long enough for an elegant updo, but not so long that it looks messy or is in her face.

I love the look. She looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom