Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice suit but the pale shirt does it no favours. It looked much better with the red top worn in Portugal, IMO.

Leti should get a haircut btw.

It's a nice suit but the pale shirt does it no favours. It looked much better with the red top worn in Portugal, IMO.

Leti should get a haircut btw.

I like the other top with this much better. Yes, a haircut is needed!

Whatever Doña Letizia wore, compared with that wrinkled coat of Frau Daniela Schadt, she would always have "won" anyway.

Letizia didn't look good IMO. Her looks seemed messy with the open hair, over sized coat, open silk shirt. This was more of a day to day event rather than meeting with a President.

Letizia can do better ,looks a bit thrown together and her hair does her no favours in that style.

I love the cost and skirt. But was so much better with the original top.

Today is so much more proof she needs to cut her hair. Her Bob is do much more sleek and professional.

:previous: I'm just staggered that she has managed to turn an elegant ensemble into something that looks like she pulled out of a wardrobe in a hurry, ran a comb through her hair and that's that. Oops, no earrings, so she grabbed the first pair she found.

I'm not sure if the earrings are hideous or the ensemble just makes them look hideous. What I am sure of is that she looks like a housewife that just missed the bus!

What a great look! I have nothing to say against that!

I don't like monochrome outfits as a rule but still the fit and tailoring are very flattering to her frame. Hairstyle and earrings are also very complementary and give the whole look a sophisticated touch.

As tired as I am of her grey looks, I find this suit very chic and flattering on her and she looks really beautiful in those pics.

I like this outfit and it's very flattering on her. As is often the case the look seems like it's missing something...a necklace, some color?

Really nice outfit on queen Letizia and I don't mind the colour plus the hair looks better today!

Very elegant. It fits her so well. It's interesting. I thought Mary's monochrome blue was too much, but the monochrome grey works well on Letizia. Maybe it's a combo of the fit and color working better.

I dont care for the all grey, the suit is lovely and she looks nice.

Perhaps a scarf tucked into the top of the jacket to add a pop of color, but IMO not really needed. More elegantly modern without. I am Letizia's size, and wear monochrome outfits regularly in an attempt to create the illusion that I am taller than the average 11 year old :)

What a beautiful grey outfit!!

I love this suit. So chic. If going to wear monochromatic from head to toe, has to be a neutral like this. Or you come off like a giant berry. :flowers:

Wonderful outfit. Such an elegant appearance by the Queen. I think a brooch would have been a perfect addition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful outfit. Such an elegant appearance by the Queen. I think a brooch would have been a perfect addition.

It is a nice dress, but IA it needed something- brooch or necklace.

Wow, great outfit, very elegant.
I also like the make-up and the hairstyle.

Last edited:
i loved letizia's green dress today. very pretty with the cape!

Beautiful outfit,colour and hairstyle but it was missing something and yes a brooch or a bracelet might have been a welcome addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom