Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very smart. Much as I would like her to wear brooches and bracelets, I just don't think this dress lends itself to wearing either.

I agree muriel. The dress does not need any further embellishment. Very flattering style on her, and I like the updo

Very pretty and elegant. I too like her hair best as worn today.

I've never been much of a fan of that dress, the lace pattern is too much and not very nice IMO. The colour is great and the overall appearance elegant and polished, though.

And, as always, her earring, make-up and hairstyle game is spot on:
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Receive+Diplomats+Royal+Palace+gZq8DOsgvXsl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Receive+Diplomats+Royal+Palace+9dFO5YY3j0yl.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Receive+Diplomats+Royal+Palace+dtTLbiCDYBxl.jpg

While I agree, some jewelry would be nice often, not on this dress. It has enough detail in the sleeves and boudice, a brooch or bracelet isn't needed.

I love the color. The style is elegant. Not overly fond of the circular detail but I even like the lace.

Her hair as always is beautiful and spot on. And I love the earrings :flowers:

Last edited:
The dress is fabulous! The color and the cut are beautiful on the Queen. And her hair, makeup and jewels are wonderful too. I have no complaints or comments, just kudoes for this one.

Fabulous look especially wonderful updo and earrings add polish. Her posture is enviable

Letizia looked lovely as always during the recpetion for foreign ambassadors.. I think a brooch or necklace would be to much.. I love the dress, red is her colour..

I find the red gown very beautiful.

Nothing but perfection. That burgundy gown paired with understated accessories and an updo is the way it's done imo.;)

I dont care much for this dress, it ages her IMO a bit style wise but the color is great! I thought her hair and make up looks really nice.

^^^ As it was yesterday, I can't see the first link, but it's ok. I agree that that dress has a bad fit, especially in the backside area.

red is one of the best colours for letizia, the suit worth repeating for sure!

Beautiful colour and suit on Queen Letizia,looking lovely!

OH YEAH the return of the lady in red (and not a moment too soon!) The color, the cut, the accessories and shoes: nobody does it better:flowers:

The suit is one of her better suits IMO, its a classic. The shoes and clutch were too much red overall for me, nude would've been a better choice.

The suit is one of her better suits IMO, its a classic. The shoes and clutch were too much red overall for me, nude would've been a better choice.

Yes, I agree that nude shoes would have been even better with that red suit.

Stunning suit. The fit and color were perfect. Love the buttons on the jacket.

Red is definitely Queen Letizia's color. She looks amazing in this bold red. Love it!!

She is stunning in red. It's an amazing color on her. :flowers:

I love her suits, and this one is one if her best. Do agree nude shoes would break it up a bit, too much red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom