Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something in this outfit makes me wonder if it's not one of the outfits intended for the canceled SV to the UK.

The fabric is similar to the one of the headpiece they were making for Letizia, and the colours are quite similar: https://www.instagram.com/p/BA2MzV6IVnf/

That would also explain the very classic look and that it's quite a bit more dressed-up than usual Letizia.

interesting observation indeed! i guess we will never know for sure, although it was likely that all her wardrobe for the SV was ordered if not with her already, so it is plausible. :flowers:

Don't like the print of the coat, but at least she's wearing something formal appropriate for the event. I like her look

I really liked Letizia's dress worn for the national day. Imo with black and white the elegant effect is always granted.

Wow Letizia was stunning yesterday. Perhaps the style us a bit older than used to, but she looks elegant and chic. Love the black and white. Her styling she accessories are on point :flowers:

The skirt is to die for but the top is way too loose -would have liked to have seen something more fitted to give some proportion to the outfit. Everything else is great!

The skirt is to die for but the top is way too loose -would have liked to have seen something more fitted to give some proportion to the outfit. Everything else is great!

My thoughts exactly. Love the skirt.

Letizia looks so washed out, not sure if it's her make up or the colors of her outfit.
The outfit itself is nice but the jacket is a bit too oversized, she looks lost in it.

I agree! A blazer would have looked nice here. Lovely skirt and clutch.

All are nice individual pieces today but they don't work together ,a jacket might have been a better choice.

The skirt is beautiful, absolutely love it. And the clutch :flowers:

I like the blouse but I agree the coat over it is too large. The coat is nice but the proportions are off with the skirt. Either a blazer or full better gutted jacket, with the skirt and blouse would have finished the look much better.

The skirt is awful but the rest is nice.

I like the whole outfit, the tight plaid skirt with the boxy top. She does look washed out in the beige but a red necklace or scarf would have helped

I like the skirt but not with the beige size plus jacket, beige pumps etc. It could be worn much better.

i don't like anything about this last outfit. in general letizia looks good in hugo boss but this time, there's nothing to like.

That's a nice look. The only thing I don't like it's the neckline shape, but that would be nitpicking on my part.

i may be the only one but i just never liked this dress very much. the print looks a bit on the tacky side for me. kudos for the autumn colours though.

Somehow I don't like this dress, it's print. Maybe it would look nicer if it wasn't red, then the print wouldn't perhaps be so disturbing.

The dress I love the style on her and color, and red shoes. Print is not my favorite:)

I really like the second look. One of the best trouser looks I have seen on her in a long time. I love both shades she is wearing, very fall friendly. The larger cost doesn't bother me, the proportions are good here compared to with say a skirt. Her hair looks lovely too:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, this is a superb outfit. i am glad we moved on from that 'dress' she chose to wear last week to the classical music concert. wonder what she was thinking.

A very nice professional look for the Queen!

There is nothing wrong with this outfit, perfect color and fit, lovely hair do and great make up. She sure knows how to dress as a modern Queen when she wants to.

She looks wonderful. Love the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom