Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks summery and lovely-and my gracious, the young Infantas are stunners! Future royal "It" girls!:flowers::)

I thought Letizia looked nice for the photocall. Simple and casual. Her hair is looking very nice.

Aside from the casual look for the audiences, her shoes are horrible. Just horrible.

Haha, I like the shoes. But they are better with a one-colour red dress.....

I like the blouse itself, but not, how the blouse is wrapped into the trousers.
BYe Bine

I just love those shoes :devil:

Not with this outfit at all, that I grant it.

I love the shoes but they're a bad fit with this outfit.

The shoes are non suitable for the occasion, the pants have the wrong length and the blouse could be OK but not wrapped like this. The total look is a miss

I giver her points for taking a fashion risk. I actually like it, go figure! :ohmy:

Terrible look. The shoes are too much.

The shoes are pretty if worn with a plain dress, it doesn't work with this look. Too much going on and the high waisted pants are unflattering.

Actually I like the look. And I'd wear those shoes anytime, pretty cool IMO.

Her stylist must be still on holidays,horrible outfit and not one of her best appearances.

Big miss from head to toe. Am I seeing belt loops on the pants? But no belt.

Last edited:
The pants are the only real miss for me. Hate those high waisted pants:ermm:

I love the shoes but horrible with this look. They need a simple dress.

I actually really like the top, both the color and pattern. But looks awkward with the high waisted pants.

The blouse would be fine without those frilly sleeves. The don't look good on Letizia.

I love the look. The blouse is beautiful.

Honestly, I don't like this look at all. The blouse looks too girlish to me.

I think it's a good look for her-love the line of the pants with the heels of the shoes, and I think the lightness of the top adds a good balance to the overall outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom