Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Letizia's dress is simple but elegant at the same time. I think her hair is great too, though I'm not a fan of her shoes (but then again, I've never been a huge lover of snake skin or just animal prints in general). Her earrings seem a little out of place with the simplicity of the dress to my eyes.

I wish Letizia would start wearing a bit more jewelry to accessorize her outfits as the austere muscle look has worn a bit thin.Her hair looks brilliant again today but as other said the earrings are lost.

The dress is lovely and flatters her well. The hair is lovely as well and so is her make up. The earrings are a bit teenage looking IMO and don't look good with her hairstyle. Her shoes are not pretty.

i liked letizia's white outfit. lovely earrings, and i liked the pairing with the shoes. a nice summer outfit.

I really like the dress, nice summer look :flowers:

Not a fan of either the shoes or the earrings. Earrings too much for day :ermm:

While I like her hair curled, I prefer her tighter curls. These sausage curls are nice but not my favorite. But her hair is too long IMO for her sleek hair style right now. She needs to cut her bob again, or stick to curls and updos until her hair is past this awkward length if growing out.

She looked nice and professional. I actually don't mind her animal print pumps because they made the whole look less boring. I don't like the earrings though as they look so childish.

Today's dress is beautiful and the simple style suits Letizia best. But everything else is not good. The earrings are too big and lost in her hair. I don't like curly hair on Letizia at all, she looks so good with sleek hair. The sleek bob was so gorgeous on her. And the shoes are a wrong choice with this dress.

I'm in the sleek bob camp as well, I don't like the curly hair at all and the longer it gets the messier it looks.

I hope Letizia cuts back her hair again soon, it looks much better than the inbetween length or very long hair. When you get older and you have really long hair, it needs to be real quality hair, otherwise it looks ridiculous. I prefer shorter hair on women over 40 who don't put real effort into styling it.

I'm in the sleek bob camp as well, I don't like the curly hair at all and the longer it gets the messier it looks.

I hope Letizia cuts back her hair again soon, it looks much better than the inbetween length or very long hair. When you get older and you have really long hair, it needs to be real quality hair, otherwise it looks ridiculous. I prefer shorter hair on women over 40 who don't put real effort into styling it.

Very much agree. The shorter style was very polished and even when she left it straight it didn't look stringy.

i also dislike the curls, but i liked her hair straight and longer or the bob - which was really a hit for me.

concerning today, i always liked that dress on letizia - even if she already repeated it like 5 times! it is beautiful. i hope she gets more dresses of that style into her wardrobe. did that belt come with the dress? i wonder what brand made it.

concerning today, i always liked that dress on letizia - even if she already repeated it like 5 times! it is beautiful. i hope she gets more dresses of that style into her wardrobe. did that belt come with the dress? i wonder what brand made it.

Today's dress is by Hugo Boss, often repeated.

Military events in Zaragoza

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...000x750/g=G0000HzzhQM7jDI4/FR-DI1105-0070.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...000x750/g=G0000HzzhQM7jDI4/FR-DI1105-0119.jpg

Letizia wore it at her first outing as Queen, with exactly the same belt, shoes and earrings and clutch.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/24/article-2666884-1F0F52A700000578-267_634x940.jpg

The rose dress is very beautiful. I love the print and hairstyle.

:previous:
The hair do made such a big difference to the look, much nicer with hair up.

Yes I agree that her hair looks much better up and the dress is lovely and perfect for a summers day.

The dress is quite lovely for summer. Looked good both times, but this is a great example of how styling can change a whole look. It looks a lot better with her hair up today.:flowers:

But outfits lately are wonderful, cannet decide whether I like the pink rose one more or the white one.
I love it, if she is wearing statement earrings. We have missed that soo often during her last years as Crown Princess (you remember: star earrings?).... so I am superhappy with that change....
BYe Bine

But outfits lately are wonderful, cannet decide whether I like the pink rose one more or the white one.
I love it, if she is wearing statement earrings. We have missed that soo often during her last years as Crown Princess (you remember: star earrings?).... so I am superhappy with that change....
BYe Bine

I was thinking about her star earrings the other day and how great it is that we haven't seen them very much recently:)

Wonderful summer appearance!!!!

I love the dress. He print is very beautiful.

It is great that Letizia recycled this beautiful dress, which looked much better now when she didn't have a belt with it like previously. And she had a nice hairdo. But then she ruined everything with those horrible earrings, which are just too much to this dress. The earrings are too big and they aren't pretty at all. The dress has strong and big pattern and she should have had some simple earrings with it. And Letizia is a petite woman and these kind of big earrings don't suit her at all. Her shoes aren't exactly beautiful either.

Queen Letizia looked really nice. Dress appropriate for event, earring, although large, were a brilliant change and I enjoy that fact plus love her shoes. Shoes are usually so darn boring. Plain, silly skin tone pumps to try and elongate the leg when not even matching outfit. Every one thinks is perfect but I believe just lazy. I would rather see shoes make a statement of at least trying and these do. Whether I love or not doesn't matter, they are nice, stylish and clean three things that should matter.

It is great that Letizia recycled this beautiful dress, which looked much better now when she didn't have a belt with it like previously. And she had a nice hairdo. But then she ruined everything with those horrible earrings, which are just too much to this dress. The earrings are too big and they aren't pretty at all. The dress has strong and big pattern and she should have had some simple earrings with it. And Letizia is a petite woman and these kind of big earrings don't suit her at all. Her shoes aren't exactly beautiful either.

I agree with you that the dress looks better without the belt, the belt made it too short and didnt look good.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/11/12/2D4D170D00000578-3266413-image-a-57_1444563910668.jpg

I neither like the statement earrings with this dress nor the shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, that top is a piece of fabric that ought to be burnt or at best wonr at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom