Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this outfit is a huge miss for me. nothing coordinates. i wonder what she was thinking when she chose this (leather pants, statement shoes and pink accessories?!)

the make up, on the other hand, looks beautiful on letizia, as always. i don't know who does her make up (herself?) but it's always very nicely done, even when sporting vibrant colours as today.

The pants and shoes are terrible :ohmy: . . . Her hair and makeup flawless :flowers: (her makeup artist always on target)

I like the top part but from the pants onwards it just screams "fashion victim" to me. Its an outfit that Rania would wear.
The pants are one of the ugliest pants I've ever seen, even Maxima was a failure wearing culottes.
whoever designed it, why place the huge zipper in front right over the private parts so to say? If it was supposed to be a trendy look for a mother of 2 over forty, epic fail!

I love her heels! The look with the coat on is nice but the zipper on the pants is not pretty at all, maybe if it was a discreet zipper or hidden it wouldve been much nicer.

My first reaction after having seen the pictures was "what the....":eek:. Then I took a deep breath, I looked at them more carefully and said again" what the...":lol:

Oh well, I'm one of the minority who likes what she's wearing minus the exposed zip. I love the bright jacket, the shoes and her hair.

My first reaction after having seen the pictures was "what the....":eek:. Then I took a deep breath, I looked at them more carefully and said again" what the...":lol:
What more could I say! :ROFLMAO:

An elegant, simple look of white blouse and black pants for Letizia at the Rare Diseases World Day Event in Madrid today, March 3:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love the look. Beautiful top.

Simple but very, very elegant look from the Queen!

I would have to agree, Letizia looks very elegant. I particularly like the style of the longer top, it is very feminine without being fussy. A really lovely look.

A nice and simple look on queen Letizia today,it really suits her.

Agree. Great look and wonderful blouse
BYe Bine

She is a total vision-love the hair with the silhouette of the whole outfit!:flowers:

I like very much the dress and coat but the scarf for me don't match.

It has been quite a while since we last saw this old favourite Felipe Varela grey dress and i am glad it has been brought out again. Nice parking with the coat and scarf especially the latter as this adds a flash of colour. Great hair styling. A grade "A" look from Letizia

When she gets it right she gets it really right

You hit the nail on the head and I've already forgotten about the hideous leather horror story from last week.

I really like the suit, pretty color on her. Love her hair :flowers:

A really beautiful suit and pretty colour on Letizia.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pink suit is beautiful! Love the up- do as well. Very classy look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom