Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat and dress aren't a good match together. The dress is beautiful, but it isn't Letizia's style at all, she doesn't look good on it, it is way too girly for her.

I dont like Peter Pan collars (or braids) on anyone who is older than 10 years. Far too girly for a queen of 44. I love the shoes though.

Very pretty! Hair is nice although I loved the shorter style much better.

I think her overall looked very nice. I really like this shade red on her.

Red is always a beautiful colour on Letizia and todays outfit was her best look of the week so far.

Letizia is stunning in the red dress. I absolutely love her hair.:flowers:

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 -

Beautiful! It seems like the color red was made for her.

Its a nice look. I love Letizia has a wardrobe of a lot of classic pieces she can easily recycle, and then some wow pieces. Her hair is beautiful as always.

Both stunning dresses, but the red one is simply a WOW
Bye Bine

Very elegant appearance for the Queen!!!

I think Letizia looks great! The colour of her dress is gorgeous and suits her very well. Her hairstyle is beautiful here, too.

The look would be fine if it weren't for the top; I think it is a too large on the bottom and I don't care whether it is done so on purporse or not, because it does nothing on Letizia's petite frame, IMO.

The look would be fine if it weren't for the top; I think it is a too large on the bottom and I don't care whether it is done so on purporse or not, because it does nothing on Letizia's petite frame, IMO.

I agree. Makes the whole thing look a smidgeon sloppy.

I like the cape with simple white blouses. It really doesn't cut a fien fugre when Letizia wears it with more busy patterns or colors.

i've always liked this cape of hers and also think it looks best when combined with a simple top like this one. it's a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom