Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love the purple suit. It's a great color and also still looks professional. I can't see the pictures from the University visit.

I really love the purple suit. It's a great color and also still looks professional. I can't see the pictures from the University visit.

It seems semana pictures cannot be linked any longer. I've corrected my post.

This is a really nice outfit and colour on Letizia and also a great hairstyle,looking simple but polished and professional.

The grey outfit is beautiful and elegant.

IMO Letizia looked stunning and elegant today! Totally a big win!

Elegant professional look! Very well!

Oh no, no no! What did she had in mind? Tacky zipped trousers for audiences? Yikes

The jacket is great but the bottom part of the outfit =:eek: But I guess she can have an off day every so often.;)

A tale of 2 halfs,the top part is smart and professional and the bottom half is abominable ,most of the females in the audience are dressed better.

Initially i saw the top half of the outfit and the jacket blouse combo and thought classic working Letizia ..... then i saw full length and was like no these awful pants have made another appearance.

Okay, I'll go against the majority and say that I like it. It has a kind of fun vibe to it with the zippy pants. She needs a hair cut though, it's looking a little blah.

Last edited:
I wonder if the zipper weren't so " in your face" if this would look so bad. I'm not a culottes fan but the zipper makes a bad look even worse.

:previous: I agree. It is the zipper that is very distracting.

Very nice black and white outfit. Letizia looks professional.

The article wasn't being critical. It seems a trend to make a big deal when a royal 'recycles'. See it with Kate. Mary. Vic etc. Emphasizing how cost efficient or what ever that they are being.

I think she looks lovely and professional:flowers:

One good thing about investing in classic base pieces like this blazer, its something even a queen can frequently wear.

Letizia looked great! The black and white was nicely matched. I love her hairstyle, it suits her very well.

She looks great. I love the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a smart and lovely look on Letizia today and a great hairstyle too!

I like the outfit but on someone younger, the outfit is childish for her IMO. I don't like it with the coat, it looks odd. Maybe a tan coat would've looked nicer.

Love the dress and I give her an A+ for the accessorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom