Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit. The colors look great on her.

i loved the white outfit too. letizia is winning these days in my books! :)

yes, the coat is a bit big, but i think it is meant to be the style of this type of jacket. if you look at her shoulders, the jacket fits perfectly.

i think the shoes and that coat are the perfect touches to the outfit. it looks beautiful, yet understated.

Been a disappointing week or so with my two favorite royal ladies, Letizia and Max :sad:

Plastic is the perfect way to describe that dress. And the snake skin shoes are horrid. The cut and color of the dress are good but that's about it. Her hair looks great though, I love when it is curled as her hair is growing out of her bob style. Wish she would cut it again.

Her closest hit lately was the white, was great, just not big on the coat.

When I saw the pics on the current event thread I just couldn't help but sigh and scroll over.

I'm the minority here but i adore this apperrance of Queen!!!!!

:)eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Me, too, and I know I'm not supposed to, but I'm coveting those shoes!!!

Letizia's entire look is terrible.

Letizia and her gruesome leather dress that I wish she would recycle or give back to Madonna and she paired it with the second most hideous pair of sandals of the week,queen of Spain or queen of Spanish pop?

In all horrible outfit and not a great style week for Letizia.

Hideous outfit and the clumpy shoes make her look like a little girl playing dress up.

I actually like the dress but it is only suitable to wear at some private party, not at an event like this. She could have made things a little better by choosing simple shoes and not these horrible snake skin sandals.

June 13, 2016 - Queen Letizia Delivers New National Flag To Speciality Of Engineers Regiment

A lovely color and a great classic style for Letizia but there are some flaws after looking closely. The lace on the front is lovely but I don't like it going round the hem of the coat. The scalloped effect down the front is nice but when the buttons are closed, they look like its pulling because the coat is too tight. Besides that, I think her overall was well put together.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

Yeah, the scalloped effect makes the coat looks like it's pulling, and that ensemble ages her a bit, but that's not a bad look all in all.

considering what letizia has worn the previous week, i think she looks great! nice choice of earrings, they go well with the coatdress.

That's a nice outfit indeed but I wish she used the traditional long black dress and the mantilla. She wore it once or twice in the early years of her wedding and she looked great, so dignified.

Unfortunately I think the only occasion we might see her again wearing a mantilla it would be King Juan Carlos' funeral.

Impeccable look for the Queen!!!!

Very lovely look for Queen Letizia, and the color looks fantastic on her!!

I love the pink look. Absolutely stunning!

After a week of fashion horrors last week this is Letizia looking a lot more dignified and queenly and less celebrity.

Its a really nice colour too on Letizia and a great hairstyle too!

The pink looks beautiful on her. I agree, up close the scallop kind of looks pulling, but overall the look is great on her. Her hair is amazing as well :flowers:

That's a nice outfit indeed but I wish she used the traditional long black dress and the mantilla. She wore it once or twice in the early years of her wedding and she looked great, so dignified.

Dignified perhaps, but she would look like she was headed for a funeral :ermm: Even with the older generation like Sofia, the mantilla is usually for church services, and wearing black head to toe?? I hope you're right and we don't see it until a funeral. Ways to look dignified without looking like attending a funeral or meeting the pope.

I don't like this pink on her. Too pale and washes her out in the bright light of day. At an inside event, or at night, it would probably be different.

A very nice look! Interesting top with the simple thin black line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad outfit and its quite professional looking,trying to figure what earrings she's wearing today.

Unfortunately I think the only occasion we might see her again wearing a mantilla it would be King Juan Carlos' funeral.

It is a lovely look on her but like you I miss the long black gowns and mantillas worn by the Spanish royal ladies for this event. (The best photo that I could find of Letizia wearing her mantilla was from the visit to the Vatican to meet John Paul II.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ac/95/6e/ac956ef0b7814131daa76a5de6ad0a46.jpg

Last edited:

Finally :flowers: Her trouser outfits have been disappointing lately, not look appropriate for the events, or the accessories wrong. Here she looks great. Love the simple business attire, the little black detail on the shirt giving it just a bit of interest. Her hair, shoes and makeup look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom