Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks really lovely. The complete outfit is terrific and I like her hair and makeup as well.

Letizia looks elegant, but I'm not a fan of her skirt. The black lines look rather unattractive and stand out a little, but not in a good way. I didn't want to sound too harsh, but I couldn't find a better way to put my thoughts about this outfit into words.

The print dress if fine, but maybe too informal for the meeting? The fact that it is sleeveless doesn't help either...

The print dress if fine, but maybe too informal for the meeting? The fact that it is sleeveless doesn't help either...

I thought it was more of a formal look which is very appropriate IMO but I feel it's a very dark look for the morning and for summer. Nevertheless, Letizia looked good.

I thought it was more of a formal look which is very appropriate IMO but I feel it's a very dark look for the morning and for summer. Nevertheless, Letizia looked good.

I would have chosen trousers or pencil skirt this time. :flowers:

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 -

I would have chosen trousers or pencil skirt this time. :flowers:

The dress has a pencil skirt though.

I like it. Nice print, fits well.

She needs a jacket or sweater for the event.

LaRae

I like the style but not the print.

This is a very interesting look, except for the shoes.... horrible...

Not a fan. Her trouser looks seem to be a major hit or miss category for her. The outfit itself isn't too bad, not a favorite especially he top, but could live with it. But the accessorizing is terrible. Hate the shoes, the pop of red is great for an outfit but not those red shoes :ohmy: And I hate matching her lipstick to her shoes.

The ugliest shoes I've seen in a long time, the ill fitting pants, the low cut top with bare arms, what a ridiculous look for a Queen at such an event.

Its a nice outfit other than those hideous looking shoes which kind of ruin it.

Lovely outfit but awful shoes.

I love all of it. To pieces. And I would buy all of it, splash red sandals included, and that's probably why I will never be queen :D :cool:

Letizia looks nice but I find that she has missed the what the event is, this looks seems more ideal for a private party or a vogue photoshoot. Nevertheless, great and fresh look for the wrong event.

I imagine Queen after this event she is guest to a party maybe and don't have the time to going to palace to change close!

I love all of it. To pieces. And I would buy all of it, splash red sandals included, and that's probably why I will never be queen :D :cool:

i love it too! maybe we are just the only two, it would seem, but i think this is a great outfit for letizia.

this looks seems more ideal for a private party or a vogue photoshoot. Nevertheless, great and fresh look for the wrong event.

indeed, my thoughts too. i like this for letizia, the person, but not sure if it is a great outfit for HM the queen. it seems a bit too 'shopaholic' for an official event.

I love this outfit too. Queen Letizia has very slim body and she's one of those woman who looks wonderful in this kind of outfits. Love even her shoes with that HUGO BOSS Kasha Jumpsuit. Great styling - bright red lipstick, red shoes, red bag, beautiful curls. She looks so young and sexy. Perhaps tad too sexy and obtrusive
for the queen :p

June 9, 2016 - Letizia wearing white ankle length pants, white top and a beige summer coat.

Lovely look and that summer coat matched with all white gives it a soft look.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up

Now, this is what I call a very nice and soft look! Letizia looks almost endearing! A very good outfit! It seems she is letting her hair growing and now it has an odd lenght though.

I must be very unfashion forward. From the large coat and short pants to the hair this is a big miss .

hmmm, honestly I think it´s a bit boring.
However I like it, that she lets her hair grow again.
Bye Bine

I like the look the coat is too big and heavy for the outfit. Letizia has the same coat in pink, they are both 2 sizes too big.

While I find the outfit nice and summery, not a fan of the coat. I agree its too big, and it doesn't do anything for the overall look.

I prefer her bob. Her hair is getting too long, I would love if she cuts it. It looks so much better when in curls as it looks shorter and more controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom