Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying just a short time ago in the fashion poll that red suits Letizia so well and this is no exception - the suit is beautiful and the detail around the edge and cuffs just the right amount. The handbag is also really lovely and goes very nicely.

From what people have said, it is a lesson to find the right colour that suits you and wear it often!

Letizia always looks good in red. I like the detailing of this suit and the fit, its very flattering.

That red suit always looks great on Letizia and its nice to see it again after it had been rested in her closet for this past while. I like the combination with the bad which adds a different detail and the light coloured shoes

This suit is definitely one of my favorites on Letizia and I never get tired of it! It's tailoring is superb and the loop detailing adds a stylish touch. Love her earrings and accessories.

The red dress is very beautiful. I love the color.

She always look smart and professional during the PoA awards and this year was no different - the red dress is classic and befitting of the modern Queen Letizia is

A nice professional look for the Audiences. Nothing more nothing less.

I love the purple suit. Very refined and elegant.

I've always like the colour combination of purple/burgundy and grey - it looks good on Letizia. The shoes are a nice match too and hopefully a better picture of the earrings will emerge as they look interesting.

Solemn ceremony commemorating the 70th anniversary of the entry into force of the UN Charter and the 60th anniversary of Spain's entry into the organization.
Royal Palace, Madrid

recycled black & white outfit
http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...s_naciones_unidas_aniversario_20151029_04.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...s_naciones_unidas_aniversario_20151029_05.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...s_naciones_unidas_aniversario_20151029_09.jpg

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] [/FONT]

Last edited:
Very professional look for the Queen . I like it very.

Very nice. I can't tell if the jacket has black stitching or beading, but it's very pretty.

I love the look. She looks lovely.

I don't like leather dresses, and this is not the exception.

I don't care if is nice dress or not but sure it is not dress for Audiences.

Very nice dress, though I am not a fan of leather dresses. I do think the detail on the shoulders is VERY nice. I have no problem with this dress for the occasion, it is professional looking, IMO.

I do not think Queen Letizia looks professional with a leather dress and no compliments. She is a Queen, she has to wear some jewelry. If she does not like rings then something else. It is a "hard" look to welcome guests to the palace. I do not criticize her muscular arms but it is not one of her attractive features. She is a pretty Queen, she should wear something that flatters her.

The leather dress is not a flattering look on Letizia. It's very harsh and not feminine at all.

Leather dresses rarely look good on someone. Angelina Jolie in Maleficent as an exception. Oh yeah, that was a costume. But even on the occasional hipster newscaster they gape and rise up when sitting. There needs to be a law IMHO.

:previous: Maleficent was my first thought too when I saw Letizia's leather dress. Perfect as part of a Halloween costume or a party dress but not for an official audience. The colour is gorgeous though.

For a leather dress, which I am not a fan of, it's quite nice - especially the colour and shoulder details. Nonetheless, it would look better for an evening event or party.

She looked very nice and I do like her hairstyle like this much better than it straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom