Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress, jacket and clutch are all Felipe Varela, the shoes are Magrit. I really liked her look.

I really liked Queen Letizia's look this time! The only thing that I could make a critic of is the jacket but purely because boxy jackets are not my cup of tea.

Queen is very lovely and chic today.

October 16, 2015 - Queen Letizia in a new red dress with a red clutch and black pumps.

Letizia looks great!

Full view ** Close up

That dress is really flattering... and i agree about red.

I think that the queen Letizia knows that the red flatter her for it and wears it so often.
Beautiful.

Letizia's latest looks have been amazing. I particularly like her outfit she wore in Milan, that grey coat is very elegant and sophisticated.

Love the dress and accessories, Letizia always looks great in red. The grey coat is beautiful, however judging from the attire worn by the rest, it was cool and hanging her coat over her instead of wearing it is just an affectation you would expect to see on a runway. So either wear it or use a cape or wrap. She's a Queen, not a model!

I have to agree... but maybe inside it was warm. It is not unusual to see women who take off their coat and wear it on their shoulder when they feel a bit warm...

I have to agree... but maybe inside it was warm. It is not unusual to see women who take off their coat and wear it on their shoulder when they feel a bit warm...

Correct, we do this quite a lot. I happen to like the look

Maybe she was warm and wanted her hands free so put the coat around her shoulders.

She looks great. The dress is great and Letizia always dazzles in red. Pretty hairstyle and earrings too (I think those are new)

She wore a beautiful grey Nina Ricci coat too, that she wore last year for the first time:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRbqTeMW0AAmXgn.jpg

Very elegant and professional look on queen Letizia,the colour red always looks wonderful on H.M.

I love it but how much longer red; And another thing I do not like but will not comment.

She looks fabulous - love the colour, tailoring and detail of the suit. Her hair, make up and earrings are also great. I'm not hugely keen on the clutch as I'm not sure the colour is right and I think the shoes are hideous with the outfit.

She is the Red Queen for sure-never get tired of seeing her in it and the suit is so flattering on her. Great-looking !:flowers:

The red outfit is exquisite. She looks wonderful.

She is the Red Queen for sure-never get tired of seeing her in it and the suit is so flattering on her. Great-looking !:flowers:
Yes I agree. If I were her I would definitely make red my signature color for all professional events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom