Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red dress is stunning. Then color is wonderful.

Beautiful dress. Red is the color and as I personally get bored to wears often really is very beautiful with it. Certainly the welcome was much better than Queen Rania.

Smart, chic, and regal. Just like a Queen should look. Letizia has knocked it out of the ball park fashion-wise over Rania so far.

Queen Letizia and Carolina Herrera are really a match made in heaven. You can bet she's going to knock it out of the park like 8 out of 10 times she wears the brand.

The suit's cut is great for Leti's body shape and I just adore those low chignons she's sporting lately. Very clean, regal and nice look ;)

The grey outfit is beautiful and regal.

Letizia looked so classy,polished and chic today ,one of her best looks!

Letizia's Carolina Herrera suit is very nice and sophisticated. I also love her hair.

The red outfit is very beautiful.

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 -

Very nice! Love the jacket.

I really love the detailed embroidery on the skirt - not sure if there us more elsewhere.

Wow, good eye, Jacknch! I don't care for the jacket as it looks a bit small. Love her shoes..

The looks is her classical professional outifit. I don't like much how the pants end and the bulge the shirt makes... but overall Letizia she looks her classical self...

An another nice professional look from the Queen. I don't like this bag.

I agree with eya that Letizia looks nice and professional. I don't mind the bag, I think it works well with the outfit and completes its businessy feel.

Another nice look for Letizia but not one of my faves.

I quite like the outifit, but I don't think the skirt works with the rest of the clothes...

Is it me, or just the hair styles or clothes choices, but has Queen Letizia starting to put on a bit of weight? Lately she looks better and extremely calm. Maybe just the actual photos the last few days but I believe she looks a lot healthier and content. JMO

Today's outfit was nice and smart looking plus her hair is really lovely in that wavy style.

I don't like the skirt but the rest is nice.

I quite like the outifit, but I don't think the skirt works with the rest of the clothes...

I agree with you. Some how while I like it I think that the combination made letizia not the best.

I agree with you. Some how while I like it I think that the combination made letizia not the best.

I like the skirt itselft too! It's just that it doesn't match the somber jacket:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom