Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that jacket in person is quite nice. Pattern very upscale and the material worth every penny. Pictures have certainly not done it justice.

With the exception of the white bra, I find this outfit to be very smart looking. Love that she paired the lovely jacket with the black top and black pants. Earrings add a nice touch..

although i don't know if i would dare to wear such a bright jacket on my everyday, i find the print of the jacket fun and i am glad letizia took a fashion risk! it kind of reminds me of this lovely jacket by mango that she wore a few times in 2013.

http://static.ellahoy.es/ellahoy/fo...ook-en-la-misa-de-pascua-en-mallorca-2013.jpg

http://static.ellahoy.es/ellahoy/fo...-una-exposicion-en-la-biblioteca-nacional.jpg

I love her hair shorter. Looking at these links when it was longer makes me realize how much better her hair looks now.

Her Majesty sure has a love for ethnic tribal prints and that jacket was an addition to that collection

I love her hair shorter. Looking at these links when it was longer makes me realize how much better her hair looks now.

I didn't think I would ever get used to Letizia's hair being shorter, but looking back at the pictures I agree the short hair looks great on her.

These short jackets she has are really lovely - quite dressy too so smart enough for day or evening wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing special: a professional suit and hair a bit off. I like the touch of color of the vibrant blouse.

Nothing special: a professional suit and hair a bit off. I like the touch of color of the vibrant blouse.

I agree and its a repeat we seen many times before,I wish Letizia would jazz it up a bit and wear a brooch or a necklace and not just the same clinical look all the time.

I agree and its a repeat we seen many times before,I wish Letizia would jazz it up a bit and wear a brooch or a necklace and not just the same clinical look all the time.

I am not bothered by it to be honest... at least she dresses apppropriately for every occasion...

I am not bothered by it to be honest... at least she dresses apppropriately for every occasion...

Letizia's outfits have vastly improved since becoming queen and despite the odd jumpsuit and dominatrix leather gear the vast majority are very professional.

A professional beautiful look of the Queen. I love this earrings.

I totally agree. Appropriate and stylish look. No need to jazz up a business suit!

Nice dress but I'm just me or this dress little to stun?

I liked Letizia's dress today and thought she looked very stylish and polished.

The print is a little startling! Love her hair and makeup.

Not boring. Not too short or long. Not wrinkled. Nor gaping or pulling. Style not out of proportion. Print not out of proportion. Not overstyled. Nothing looks tortured or fussy. That's Letizia's style and I like it. And I think it fits the temper of modern Spain, as well.

Nice dress. Great length and fits her well. The hair and makeup are lovely too (although, I'd love to see her hair a little shorter like before). The earring are also a nice touch.

Nice dress. Great length and fits her well. The hair and makeup are lovely too (although, I'd love to see her hair a little shorter like before). The earring are also a nice touch.

We've seen this dress before. It's OK

Too much red for my taste. I think it is time for a haircut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom