Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, different, nice for the start for the trip.

She looks elegant and polished (much better than when they started the trip on March), but the suit itself is the worst kind of Varela: old-fashioned and better suited for a woman of QSofia's age than for QLetizia.

I love how versatile her new haircut seems to be, tha's the best part of the look, actually. And I love her earrings, great match to the outfit.

She looks elegant and polished (much better than when they started the trip on March), but the suit itself is the worst kind of Varela: old-fashioned and better suited for a woman of QSofia's age than for QLetizia.

I love how versatile her new haircut seems to be, tha's the best part of the look, actually. And I love her earrings, great match to the outfit.

I agree with you on both fronts:

> the suit is fine (and she looks elegant and polished), but just very old-fashioned
> the new hairstyle is certainly very versatile and leaves her with many options

I like the lace detailing on the shoulders, but I think that I would have loved the outfit if it had been a dress (one piece). The suite look is a bit "old" for Letizia. Her hair is lovely, I do hope she keeps it this length, it looks much more polished and seems very versatile.

It does look a little old fashioned but the earrings save the outfit and her posture is impeccable

Too much going on with this outfit without any particular style. The skirt cut reminds me of the first suits Felipe Varela used to design for Letizia.

June 2, 2015 - Later in the day, Letizia recycled a skirt and shirt outfit.

I don't know about wearing a shirt on such a visit, I would've not minded if it was an official or working visit, but a state visit it seems it's dressing down. Anyways, she looked good.

Full view ** Side view

I don't know about wearing a shirt on such a visit, I would've not minded if it was an official or working visit, but a state visit it seems it's dressing down. Anyways, she looked good.

Full view ** Side view

I like the skirt but I find the blouse too casual with rolled up sleeves.

Letizia doesn't know how to mix and match well, she always recycles exactly the same outfits without the slightest variation within a very short time.

Only a few weeks ago with the Italian president
http://www.therealmyroyals.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/xpd0zc1.jpg

Full view ** Side view

Lovely. I know the shirt may appear less dressed-up, but the skirt is clearly very dressy and the satin shirt is a nice contrasting colour. All in all, I think it works, and is a contemporary take on a traiditonal dressy skirt and blouse.

Full view ** Side view

This outfit is exquisite and elegant. I love the details on the skirt.

June 2, 2015 - Queen Letizia in a skirt suit on the start of the state visit to France.

Interesting suit with the detailing down the arm but it's a bulky suit which doesn't flatter her nor does it have any shape. I also don't like the different shades of the jacket to the skirt.

Side view ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2

I like the look. Very lovely and interesting design.

The Queen is underdressed for the occasion. Come on, is this the Queen of Spain during a State Visit, the protocollary most high possible event, in Paris, France? She looks on her way for an appointment as a secretary at a notary office! What a bleak, dull, colourless appearance, not even a grand jewel to spice it up.

In Belgium Doña Letizia at least wore gloves (see picture). Such a little detail, but it already lifted her appearance somewhat. No, for a grand appearance we can forget the lady there in Madrid.

Last edited:
I didn't care for the suit she wore at the start of the visit. The color was dull and as others have said, the suit looked a little old for Letizia. Now the blue outfit she wore later in the day was lovely. I liked it the first time she wore it, so I'm glad she brought it out for this visit.

This outfit is lovely. I want it to my closet please.

I don't think she is under dressed at all she is dressed very appropriately and like a Queen. I think Leti is very aware that her husband is King and dresses to be noticed but not the center of attention.

This is a miss for me: Although i can't see the suit thoroughly it looks like something my granny would have worn... The coat doesn't go with that either...

I like all her clothes in France so far, most of them look new to me and she looks elegant.

The suit for the first day was also too thin, which became visible at the Arc de Triomphe, see pic.

The white suit is fabulous! The red suit is nice but needs a scarf or something to break up the color. The coat is nice but not with the red suit. It might have been fine with the white suit though or with a white top and her crop pants with a great pair of strappy heals. All in all, she has looked wonderful this trip, nothing to really dwell on, just a few little things to make conversation.

The outfit 1 i like it very much but the second the red is a little unfull and the coat more unfull.

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 -

Love the white suit. I'd like to wear it! Very nice. Classy, fitted, the belt and gold buttons add so much to it. Perfect!

The red outfit is lovely- without the coat. The coat doesn't go at all imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom