Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I think Letizia looked very nice. The style of her coat is lovely and she wears such styles well. The simple black dress is pretty.

She looks great from head to toe, IMO.
The coat is beautiful and the simple black dress looks great on her. Lovely hairdo and (new?) earrings too. A very good day for her.

A very elegant and beautiful look.

Great look, which Letizia pulls off very well. The coat is very beautiful and simple black dresses look always good on Letizia.

First time letizia with use prada

I hope this will the type of look that we will see more of in the future because Letizia looks absolutely amazing! She definitely hit it out of the park with this look.

Her best outfit in a couple of hit and miss weeks,quite a polished and elegant looking Letizia.

I agree, Letizia looks wonderful! I love the coat in particular, it's trés chic. Her hair also looks great too. My only complaint about her outfit would be that I'm not a fan of her earrings, but that's just out of personal taste.

Letizia looks wonderful - the whole outfit is beautiful and the styling suits her really well.

The red coat is lovely and the red jacket is just pure chic. Something with that top that doesn't work for me but I can't pin point what exactly.

That shade of red is amazing and I don't mind the top because I think the bold black patterns work well with the bright, bold red. My only complaint here would be that her hair looks a bit unkempt, though since she's outside that's probably due to the wind or a breeze.

The red coat is very beautiful.

April 14: Queen Letizia wearing a suit whilst attending the 2nd Congress of Uncommon Diseases in Barcelona, Spain. I love the colour combination but am not so keen on the clutch. Her hair looks great:

Photo

Lovely white suit and top, they match perfectly. The clutch is pretty but not with this look.

Letizia looked lovely today in her white suit,was beginning to think all her daytime outfits were either grey or black :D

I defintely like this look! I thought I would never said this, but even light colrs suit her...

The outfit is beautiful. It's very elegant and chic. I love the top.

The trouser suits look so much better in lighter colours - less severe and more elegant. She looks great today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom