Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect outfit for her position. The shade of her skirt is lovely!

This is a little different from what she often wears, but I like it a lot and Letizia looks every inch the Queen here. I love the colour combination and her hair seems to be looking better now she permanently has the bob.

That outfit is wonderful. Elegant, regal, and simply beautiful. I love skirt and the jacket. One of her finest looks.

I love this outfit. It's so pretty.

Still not feeling the hair though. Maybe once I get used to it, I'll like it.

Ok this is her best outfit so far this week after her below par ensembles of earlier this week which were more suited to those celebrity types than a queen consort of Spain.

I love the skirt. The bob looks better today than last night, it will need more attention from the hairdresser than the longer hair. If it is styled and looked after nicely it will be better than the long hair with the grey flyaways on top.

I am in the minority because I very much prefer how the bob was yesterday. IMO Letizia doesn't look good with sleak hair...

I love this style on Queen Letizia . . . really simple and elegant (t's amazing how she manages so many different and opposing looks :whistling:)

Much better. The voluminous skirt and padded top with peplum do her favors. She still needs help with the hair, it could be curled a little and made softer around the face.

Maybe the hair around the bun are fake or extention. It wouln't be that odd

Isn't this same outfit that Letizia wore on during the introductory visit to the Netherlands?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was perfect for an event like todays but not for an introductory visit to another realm.

Letizia has been looking really good yesterday and today. The new haircut makes her look younger and the white-blue combo was perfect. She has invented how she can keep the bob and have nice updos and buns, maybe even saved her hair and made a bun of that. The red dress is beautiful and red looks always good on Letizia.

Letizia has been looking really good yesterday and today. The new haircut makes her look younger and the white-blue combo was perfect. She has invented how she can keep the bob and have nice updos and buns, maybe even saved her hair and made a bun of that. The red dress is beautiful and red looks always good on Letizia.

The haircut was a much needed change. Love how she did an updo today.

Maybe the hair around the bun are fake or extention. It wouln't be that odd
I love the recycled ensemble and I think it looks better for an occasion such as this.

I love the updo. If she kept her hair (which was common way back when) and made it into an extension, good for her. Whatever the ways and means of this updo, it looks perfect and if you didn't know it was fake, you wouldn't guess it.

Ensemble = 10

Hair = 10 and a further 10+ for her hairstyle allowing us to see her beautiful jewellery.

i thought this article may interest several of you. it speaks about letizia's new hairstyle, but not only, as it covers her lifestyle in general.

it says her hairdresser since the moment she became fiance to felipe was María Luz Valero Reneses. she is responsible for her new haircut, and was also her hairdresser for her wedding, although for her first royal gathering, at the royal wedding in denmark in 2004, she chose cristina's go to hairdresser, Gloria Delgado. she has known luz since her time being a journalist.

an interesting anecdote is that she travels with her curlers on in planes and takes them off when landing to be picture perfect, according to palace aides.

Jo Hansford, hairdresser to Camilla Parker and Kate Middleton, apparently also praised letizia's new style.

the article also mentions that letizia follows the perricone diet, counts the calories she eats per day, and practices sport: she does zumba with friends Sonsoles Ónega, Inmaculada Nácher o Almudena Bermejo and does yoga at a friends house, Javier López Madrid and Silvia Villar Mir.

As? es Luz Valero, la peluquera de la Reina Letizia: 'El corte no s?lo es m?o; ella y yo lo consensuamos todo' | loc | EL MUNDO

:previous: Oh I definitely like that look! Best suit ever IMO... The cut, color and all is simply gorgeous!

:previous: Oh I definitely like that look! Best suit ever IMO... The cut, color and all is simply gorgeous!

I quite agree. The fit is perfect. She should also purchase in red and a bright blue! Style reminds me of the one's we wore in the 50s, which is so retro at present. Extremely neat and professional.

The new hairstyle of Doña Letizia makes her even more a bank manager than she already looks. The new style also leaves little possibilities to be ingenious with the hairdo when wearing diadems or hats, like Catherine, Victoria, Mary and others often show.

I just miss the flamboyance in the Queen's outfits. It is all so skinny, so static and now without soft flowing hair even more... Luckily hair grows fast.

It is all so motionless, so static, so monochrome, almost boring. I miss feminity and playfulness in the Queen's outfit. I miss an element of surprise, a focus of attention (like an eyecatching shawl, a hat, a purse in contrasting colour, that sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this suit, such a gorgeous color. Queen Letizia looks really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom