Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing those two pictures it is amazing what an improvement L's new hair cut is. I did not have any negative feelings about the previous one, it's just that this one looks SO much better. She truly looks lovely.

The dress is pretty, I don't necessarily like the blazer with it, I think it's too rigid, but the color is very pretty. The shoes, oh my, someone in Spain, please take them away from her. They are just awful.

i don't like anything about this last appearance. oh! and i thought after the french state visit that we were in for a treat in the months following...

The outfit is lovely and colourful but the shoes are not good,I wonder what the awaiting Spanish nobility made of them :D

Lovely outfit. And i think this shoes to the end i adore them :bang:

Didn't I read somewhere these shoes were sold out? Seems she is not the only one with weird taste in shoes. But I like the outfit :)

Not a fan of this outfit and I loathe the stripper heels.

Last edited:
I like the color and cut of the jacket-it goes well with the floaty floral skirt. The shoes, however:eek:need to be tossed ASAP.

June 19:

1 2

The grey dress is incredibly beautiful and one of her best looks. I love the design and style. One of the most beautiful dresses.

June 19:

1 2

The grey dress is incredibly beautiful and one of her best looks. I love the design and style. One of the most beautiful dresses.

Lovely look...from the knees up. Beautiful dress:flowers:

The printed boss dress is one of those dresses that if you see a few times it gets boring. I think she should recycle differently for it to be more interesting. Maybe a boxy jacket, a purple belt, purple pumps.

I agree Dazzling,Letizia needs to think outside the box when recycling her outfits that we have seen over and over,a necklace or jacket would have made it more interesting.

Letizia is such a contrast to Sophia, who accessorises with lots of bracelets and necklaces and wears many embellished and embroidered fabrics. Her style is sometimes too straightforward and simple - as much as i do like that dress!

Letizia wore beautiful dresses but the repeat and very soon sometimes is very boring.

Letizia is such a contrast to Sophia, who accessorises with lots of bracelets and necklaces and wears many embellished and embroidered fabrics. Her style is sometimes too straightforward and simple - as much as i do like that dress!

Sophia is a grandma. A 72 y.o. woman dressing and using jewels in a different way from Letizia.....a 42, y.o.(three decades younger) who is a woman of her time and dresses like millions of women in Spain today.

Once upon a time Sofia wore mini skirts too. We can't compare times.

The one to dress stylish and combines it with accessories has nothing to do with the times i think. And Letizia is a Queen and not the one of the millions women in Spain.

The one to dress stylish and combines it with accessories has nothing to do with the times i think. And Letizia is a Queen and not the one of the millions women in Spain.

I don't dress like my mother. Or my grandmother. Change happens all the time.

In Spain, stylish means being contemporary - dressing smart without ostentation, looking austerely chic without excess.

Queen Letizia's approval rates in Spain are going through the roof precisely because she's stepping back leaving the focus to her husband, while dressing and behaving like the Spaniard she is.

Last edited:
I guess I just like things that sparkle and forget that Letizia is not so keen on as much jewellery as Sophia. It is very noticeable that Letizia is keen for the focus to be on her husband and always they compliment each other in what they wear.

I guess I just like things that sparkle and forget that Letizia is not so keen on as much jewellery as Sophia. It is very noticeable that Letizia is keen for the focus to be on her husband and always they compliment each other in what they wear.

It's fine liking sparkling things.....but if the monarchy is to survive as the political model in Spain, it has to adapt. Letizia has the pulse where is the vibe in the country...and Felipe and Letizia are doing famously well.

BTW, I'm glad it's noticeable that Letizia is a Queen's Consort. It's precisely her Constitutional role.

Last edited by a moderator:
For this look i take ........ nothing.

I love Queen Letizia, but...YIKES!:eek:

The outfit looks to be appropriate for the outing and I like it. Even the shoes, kind of funky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom