Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's latest outfit is great and I love that shade of blue on her, though the overall look feels like it's missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Her hair is also looking a little unkempt for me.

Not really a good choice for a formal luncheon at the Palacio Real in honour of the President of Senegal.

Although Queen Letizia's figure allows to wear shorter hems, this ensemble will be more appropriate for younger ladies.

I don't think we usually see Queen Letizia with that length skirt, although I'm quite sure she's worn a dress very similar. I like the cut and general design, though.

The outfit is nice, but the length could be a few inches longer.

A few inches longer and it would look really snappy.

Aaah, come on, she has the legs and she can wear it. The black/white colour and the "classic" cut makes it very appropritate for an official activity. Plus Bonus credits for the great black/white Diamond earrings again.
BYe Bine

Letizia's black and white outfit is wonderful, but I agree with those who have said it could've been a bit longer for a formal occasion. Her hair also looks a little unkempt here and it would've been nice if she could experiment with it a bit more.

I'm not a fan of Letizia's more casual outfit. It's fine for a quick shopping trip or a day at the park with Leonor and Sofia, but to a meeting (even if it is informal), it's a little too casual. I think it would've been better if she had gone for the smart but casual look, I don't mean to sound harsh but this is more scruffy and casual for me.

The ensemble screams "Mutton dressed as lamb" and is more appropriate for a celebrity. Queen Letizia fails to pull homeless chic ensembles.

Last edited:
This is the Queen of Spain?! Letizia should be ashamed of herself for even thinking of going out in an outfit more suited for mucking out stables than lunching. Abominable!

UH if the only fault of Letizia is to be an underdressed queen god forbid me to know the major faults of the other queens!

:previous: I think the hair is just a different blowout than normal.

Fabulous outfit, and I think her hair is just styled differently, not sure I like it all in her face though. But I do like the fact that she did cut several inches off. It looks much fuller and healthier.

That new cut doesn't flatter her at all.... I ages her

I liked Letizia's look today and the new hairstyle is a welcome change.

I like the new haircut; she look really good.

I like the new haircut; she look really good.

Like the fact that she has cut her hair so is trying something new. Don't know about the style, but will probably grow on me. Much better than long stringy hair that blows all over the place. Still long enough for an up-do when called for. Always looks washed, clean and shiny, which to me signifies healthy. Can't stand dirty looking greasy hair on a woman.

Letizia is such a beauty that her hair isn't an issue. It is a sophisticated new look that we will get used to.

I thought I had seen her outfit before. I wasn't so sure about it the last time I saw it, but now, I quite like it. It looks nice paired with that jacket. I also don't mind Letizia's new haircut, and I think I prefer it to her old one. It looks more professional and polished. I doubt she is wearing a wig.

Absolutely stunning! And her hair looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom