Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her hair... I'm curious to see her dress or skirt under that coat... it seems nice...

Fabulous from top to toe-love the flippyness of the ends of the hair!:flowers:

wow, great!
Everything! Coat, Dress, curly hair!
BYe Bine

From a distance her outfit (without the coat) looks very boring but in the close up pictures it looks really nice. the buckle on the side of the jacket is quite nice. The red coat is pretty and looks like it very warming but it looks a size to big which makes it look weird.

Love her earrings! Red is most definitely her color.

I adore that shade of red, and I do agree with Emmily that red is her colour, without a doubt. Her hair is also wonderful, it's great that she experimented with a different hairstyle. The only thing here that I'm not a huge fan of is her dress, as it looks a little awkward with the rest of the look, IMO.

Love her look from head to toe! Very chic and smart looking in that glorious shade of red. The buckle on the side of the jacket is a nice touch.

Gorgeous! The coat is to die for, the skirt and top are wonderful together and her hair is very nicely styled. Also, gotta love the earrings and bag! Stunning from head to toe.

Can't seem to snag the link with my iPad, but there are some good- and amusing- pictures of Letizia and her wind-tossed curls on the front page of the DM.

Another hit for this very stylish Queen!

red is her colour, but the stripped black and white skirt showing underneath the red coat is a big no no to me, which doesn't match the coat at the least.
however, she looks beaming today and very excited, and that's nice to see.

Actually I think Letizia looks really nice today. Really like her in red and coat nice. Outfit beneath perfect for the day's event. Just can't get over how her face is just beaming lately. Like a huge old weight has been lifted from her life. So much nicer then her down and worried face of a few years back.

That's a wonderful shade of red on the coat. The outfit is very lovely and elegant.

after having seen the whole outifit I think she looked great! Actually she even looked fuller!

Love the coat! Letizia always looks amazing in red!

She has been on point lately with her fashion choices. Mauny doubted if she could step up as Queen on the fashion front but i think she has been doing a fab job and reminds me of her early days as a royal

Wow she looks great. She has really stepped up as Queen.

I think her red coat is from Max Mara, they had a similar one last year (2013)

The cashmere coat, the suit jacket, the skirt, the blouse, and the black clutch is all by Hugo Boss. The only thing not by Boss is her shoes, which are from Carolina Herrera. Fabulous looking!!

Nice touch to have the clothes from a German designer, also to do the colors of the flag.
I don't like the hem showing in this case. Also, she is obviously cold, what about a hat and at least gloves??
Aside from that nit picking, her clothes are gorgeous, beautifully fit and flattering to her figure and her hair and earrings make it as well as her graceful carriage and posture.

This time I find the outifit more convincing... I do not like the pattern though.... bit oldish...

Its fine for an event like the Sports Awards but not for the National Day Ceremonies,which is a grandeur occasion I still don't know who advises Q.L. at times.

I don't think anyone advises her she seems to wear what she likes. If anyone was helping her she would have looked a lot better as Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom