Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks wonderful in this outfit. Why would it be casual? It is a beautiful outfit, good that she repeats it, it suits her very well and she looks glowing. It is nice that this time she combined her earrings with her shoes.

I like it but that top gives me a girlish vibe...JIMO

I think this outfit is rather very nice and suits her well. The cheeky red shoes are a great touch for this event.

I love the shoes! It's not a bad outfit, but it's not one of her best either.

It was pretty much middle of the road,however I don't like top at all.

It was pretty much middle of the road,however I don't like top at all.
I actually like the top but would have wore a large black or red pin off to the shoulder.

Love the outfit! Great top and shoes.

I forgot how much I love this suit! Beautiful and love the new shirt and handbag.

HM looks very chic today. Love her in red. I like the new bag, but not with this suit. It is such a totally different shade of red...

This is such a lovely look! Letizia looks wonderful, love the bag and the hairstyle!

I love this suit but not together with the animal print top.

Queen Letizia knocked it out of the ball park today, she looked amazing, nothing wrong, love the suit and red is her color. Wow, how beautiful she looks, is it a crime to look that beautiful? :ermm:

Letizia looks wonderful! I adore that shade of red on her. Her hair is also very pretty, she looks great with wavy hair, and it's nice to see her experiment with it a bit rather than just having it straight most of the time. Having said that, the part of her outfit that I like the least is her top, as it reminds me of curtains and also looks a little odd with the rest of the outfit for me.

Letizia looks wonderful today. The suit is beautiful with lovely details, and the blouse suits well with it. She has nice earrings and her hair looks good today.
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/blo...5b723eaf85b21de77b705d_letizia1116.jpg?b41c46

This outfit is superb, aided by the color. She looks great! :flowers:

Love this purse! :flowers:

Letizia looks amazing. Love her in red!

I love the skirt, it is sharp and the top is perfect, now the shoes, tan? A nice black patent leather pump would of been nice or a nice red pump would be a pop of color, then how about small rubies in the ears...yea!

This dress has been a favorite of mine. The fit is perfect and it is interesting without being overpowering.

Great that she finally again recycled this beautiful dress, it is one of my absolute favourites of Letizia's dresses. I love the collar and button combination. And the coat is beautiful. Nice shoes and bag and interesting combination of earrings. Letizia looked radiant today.

Great that she finally again recycled this beautiful dress, it is one of my absolute favourites of Letizia's dresses. I love the collar and button combination. And the coat is beautiful. Nice shoes and bag and interesting combination of earrings. Letizia looked radiant today.

The collar is the only thing I dislike about the dress:flowers: Love everything else.

I really disliked today's outfit for Letizia... I also didn't like her hair at all...

I also didn't like the dress at all, and her hair looked dismal. Maybe it was the wet weather?

But I love, love Letizia's cream wool double breasted coat...I want it!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom