Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everything about her outfit! A very nice top (and without her usual, boring jackets) & I really like that lipstick colour on her. Very chic.

The red pumps and the clutch ruin the look for me.

Again QL looks stunning, this is different and very chic. I love the red purse and shoes, a pop of color with this outfit shows well. And I love the red lipstick for it shows her smile and makes her appear brighter then ever. She is certainly in her glory of being Queen Letizia. And she has the best looking accessory of all..........that darn gorgeous handsome husband of hers.

Letizia looked stunning yesterday, with that white and black top. And the red shoes and red clutch were a perfect choice with that top. The outfit is fun and chic.
According to this blog, the top is from Adolfo Dominguez
Triunfando con Adolfo - Blogs de Reina LZ

I didn't like the top on Letizia yesterday it looked too bulky on her wonderful figure.

King Felipe VI of Spain and Queen Letizia of Spain attended Annual Meeting of the Board of the Instituto Cervantes at Palacio de El Pardo on October 9, 2014 in Madrid

Letizia reclycing a pink jacket & purple lace dress. I like the 2 pieces individually but not together. I am glad she rediscovered the flower earrings, they are beautiful.
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...1000x750/g=G0000DxZzs3quYZg/FR-DI0844-015.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...1000x750/g=G0000DxZzs3quYZg/FR-DI0844-047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love tha black and white top, Natan take notice of the matching checks. But I was hoping it was a young Spanish designer, not Danish!
She needs to have a different kind of jacket for her suits, more texture, boxier cut and patterns to bulk her up a little, the straight, closer black and grey are great if you are trying to look slimmer, not for her.
The pik jacket over red lace dress, just no

Last edited by a moderator:
The lace dress is lovely and the pink tweed jacket is very wearable but together they simply don't work.

I love the pink coat and purple dress together.

:previous: The colours are a little dark for me and I'm not a huge fan of her top or shoes. Her top reminds me of the entrance hall of Eltham Palace, whilst her shoes give off a very masculine vibe to me. Her hairstyle looks nice though.

The suit is OK for me - quite orthodox. I can't see enough of the top to judge properly - not sure it's right for a buttoned up jacket. Don't mind the shoe style - don't know about Spain but that whole masculine vibe is very "in" in the UK at the moment. However, I'm not convinced about the colour with the suit.

Back to her standard grey pantsuit look. However, this one seems to be better tailored to suit Letizia's figure, and at least her shoes aren't peep-toes!

Well she works a lot and it's diffcult to find appropriate clothes everytime (evn2 o 3 egagements per day)... She is the one who really recycles IMO

Back to her standard grey pantsuit look. However, this one seems to be better tailored to suit Letizia's figure, and at least her shoes aren't peep-toes!

This suit look is rather monotonous looking on Letizia,a brooch or small necklace might make it a bit more interesting.

Black shoes should be worn with gray, not brown

Thee gray suit again, I have always loved her clothes and yet this pant suit in gray is tiring and should be in storage for a very long time. Yes, black with the gray is better then brown.....don't like her shoes at all, they seem like old ladies shoes worn to the grocery store to me, when she dresses like this I think she is tired and wants a nap........Earlier she wore a red(?) lace dress with a pink jacket, not good either.............maybe she needs more then a nap, a weekend away from duties and a long soak in bubbles....

They look like they are falling off of her!

Blue coat at National Day
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/64000/64902_m.jpg
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/scal...61847/Foto/efe_20141012_110526131.jpg&h=541px
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/scal...05353/Foto/efe_20141012_110434957.jpg&h=541px

The outfit is not bad but it's National Day, one of Letizias biggest events of the year, she could have dressed better with hair up etc.

I am quite sure it's Varela, he is in his 'different fabric on the backside' phase, like the suit Letizia wore in NY.

I loved the dress until I saw a side view photo of it, as I'm not a fan of the differentiation in fabrics (I would post a photo of the back of the dress but the site where I saw it doesn't allow you to copy their photos). Whilst I think her hairstyle is fine, there is something about the outfit that seems a little underdressed for the occasion, but perhaps that's just me. Having said that, I love the colour of the front of the dress as it suits Letizia. Her shoes are nice too and she looks quite elegant.

For such a highday in the year I feel the Queen is underdressed. I think we will see a more dressed-up Queen when she visits the Netherlands, coming week. It is a bit strange that the Queen of Spain is better dressed outside Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom