Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 17 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Letizia attended a meeting of the Spanish Federation of Women Directors, Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs in Madrid today, May 26, wearing a Hugo Boss dress again:

** Pic ** gallery ** March 2019 **

Last edited:
Works. Smart, with a modern twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really lovely look again on queen Letizia looking very chic.

All of the wonderful dresses Letizia has and this is what she wears to her daughters confirmation?

All of the wonderful dresses Letizia has and this is what she wears to her daughters confirmation?
Exactly what i thought... and if she dont like to wear a Skirt or dress she has a few nice trousers suits.. how she/her style changed since Leonors 1st communion.. Sorry this is just awful...

Exactly what i thought... and if she dont like to wear a Skirt or dress she has a few nice trousers suits.. how she/her style changed since Leonors 1st communion.. Sorry this is just awful...

Exactly my thought. IMO, she should have worn a dress for the communion.

I agree with you all; I can’t believe she wore this to a confirmation. She looked so pretty at both girls’ first communion.

(..)

(..)
When it comes to Letizia's clothes in the confirmation, she doesn't seem to be inappropriate, but she should have taken a dress.

(..)
Letizia's fashion has been rather hit and miss lately. She definitely has a great wardrobe and accessories (including jewelry), but she doesn't always take advantage of it. I think she tries to project the image of a modern woman / queen who can dress more informally, but it doesn't quite always work out for her that way.

Though this isn't my favorite repeat, I liked that it allowed her daughter to stand out today.

Most women wear pants in my church, so to me, she looks very appropriate.

A different top and jacket could have saved it but have to say it was a very drab appearance by Letizia and everyone else looks 'better dressed'.

It was fine for a day time audience/event and I don't like the top at all.

Letizia looked a lot nicer at her recent events than at her daughters confirmation, it's one of those 'no effort' outfits, terrible pants and the style of the blouse doesn't suit her. (..)

I don't like this outfit. She looked way better at both of her daughters' First Communions.

Speculative and off-topic comments have been removed according to the TRF rules.

I don't like this outfit. She looked way better at both of her daughters' First Communions.

In First Communion you dress in a special way, but not in a Confirmation.
Sofia wears a daily dress and the queen likewise.
Only the girl who is "confirmed" has a more elegant style and suitable for the event. Its normal

A different top and jacket could have saved it but have to say it was a very drab appearance by Letizia and everyone else looks 'better dressed'.

It was fine for a day time audience/event and I don't like the top at all.

In a Confirmation she dresses in a normal way as every day

I do think letitzia chose a dull outfit to let her daughter shine. I like her shoes

In one of the getty images, there is also another woman Letizia's age pictured in the background under the archway, wearing almost the exact outfit as Letizia (black slacks and a white sweater, with even higher black heels).

(I assume it's probably a mom, she looks the same age as Leti, and it was said in the press coverage that only immediate families were present, along with the clergy of course.)

Sofia wears a daily dress and the queen likewise.
Only the girl who is "confirmed" has a more elegant style and suitable for the event. Its normal
I see :flowers: Even so, that doesn't make me like her choice of outfit. She has many nice "informal" dresses or suits that she could have worn. A miss for me.

I see :flowers: Even so, that doesn't make me like her choice of outfit. She has many nice "informal" dresses or suits that she could have worn. A miss for me.

Exactly no one rational has an issue with Letizia in pants or dressing casual its simply that the outfit was awful especially that top.

The King also did not dress casual and made an effort and looked very smart

Strange, ugly sweater - yes. Unsuitable - no.

Really lovely colour and hairstyle on queen Letizia today but there's something missing from that coat dress ,I don't know if it needs a belt or maybe a brooch but just doesn't look 100%.

Really lovely colour and hairstyle on queen Letizia today but there's something missing from that coat dress ,I don't know if it needs a belt or maybe a brooch but just doesn't look 100%.
I agree, lovely color and hairstyle, but something is missing. Too much pink, it needs a sparkle or a different kind of accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom